CycleBanter.com

-   -   Jobst (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=224537)

Phil H January 17th 11 06:22 PM

Jobst

Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Dan O January 17th 11 06:37 PM

Jobst

On Jan 17, 10:22 am, Phil H wrote:
Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?

I'll shoot some vibes for a full and speedy recovery soon - just in
case.

Duane Hebert[_4_] January 17th 11 07:25 PM

Jobst

On 1/17/2011 1:22 PM, Phil H wrote:
Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

No. Post when you get status.

Brad Anders January 17th 11 09:08 PM

Jobst

On Jan 17, 11:22*am, Phil H wrote:
Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Brad Anders

Nate Nagel[_2_] January 17th 11 09:25 PM

Jobst

On 01/17/2011 04:08 PM, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jan 17, 11:22 am, Phil wrote:
Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Brad Anders

yeesh. that sounds... unpleasant. here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Art Harris January 17th 11 09:51 PM

Jobst

Brad Anders wrote:

Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Sorry to hear that and I hope he recovers fully. Any word on his bike?
There must be a couple of hundred thousand miles on that big yellow
bike.

Art Harris

Dan O January 17th 11 10:33 PM

Jobst

On Jan 17, 11:22 am, Phil wrote:
Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Brad Anders

yeesh. that sounds... unpleasant.

can be a life threat

here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

thirty-six January 17th 11 11:28 PM

Jobst

On Jan 17, 9:08*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jan 17, 11:22*am, Phil H wrote:

Someone in rbr reported Jobst had a nasty accident on Saturday and
broke his leg. Anyone hear anything?
Phil H

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Brad Anders

Was he wearing a helmet?

Bill Sornson[_6_] January 18th 11 01:56 AM

Jobst

?"thirty-six" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 9:08 pm, Brad Anders wrote:

Update for this group on what I posted in r.b.r., Jobst broke his
femur in an accident on Saturday and is in the hospital. I'll update
if/when I hear more.

Was he wearing a helmet?

Cold. (Funny, though.)

Bill "heal fast and well, JB" S.