CycleBanter.com

-   -   Classifying Pedestrians, Bicycles and Motor Vehicles (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=240277)

Peter Keller[_3_] March 1st 13 01:36 AM

Classifying Pedestrians, Bicycles and Motor Vehicles

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:00:32 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:

Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.

Thank God I have not grown out of them. Bicycles are wonderful!

M Wicks March 1st 13 05:11 PM

On Mar 1, 1:36*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:00:32 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:
Bicycles are for Children. *Like masturbation, something you should grow
out of.

Thank God I have not grown out of them. *Bicycles are wonderful!

Doing a lot of Squashme-style question-dodging today, aren't you? I
hope you don't do that to your patients. "Am I going to die?" "Not
telling you."

Peter Keller[_3_] March 2nd 13 03:12 AM

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:11:35 -0800, M Wicks wrote:

On Mar 1, 1:36Â*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:00:32 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:
Bicycles are for Children. Â*Like masturbation, something you should
grow out of.

Thank God I have not grown out of them. Â*Bicycles are wonderful!

Doing a lot of Squashme-style question-dodging today, aren't you? I hope
you don't do that to your patients. "Am I going to die?" "Not telling
you."

Dave brought up the subject.