CycleBanter.com

-   -   OT. British cyclist beaten by Police for riding a fixie (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=242022)

MrCheerful August 28th 13 12:43 PM

OT. British cyclist beaten by Police for riding a fixie

Knowing he was riding an illegal bike he tried to get away from a Police
van, he resisted arrest and got knocked about during the struggle.

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I hear
the compo bell?

MrCheerful August 28th 13 12:44 PM

On 28/08/2013 12:43, Mrcheerful wrote:
Knowing he was riding an illegal bike he tried to get away from a Police
van, he resisted arrest and got knocked about during the struggle.

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I hear
the compo bell?

oops, forgot the link:#
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130826/expa...y-basel-police

brianrob1961 August 29th 13 09:59 AM

It's ok. We forgive your ****witted stupidity.

Partac[_10_] August 29th 13 11:50 AM

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 28/08/2013 12:44, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 28/08/2013 12:43, Mrcheerful wrote:
Knowing he was riding an illegal bike he tried to get away from a Police
van, he resisted arrest and got knocked about during the struggle.

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I hear
the compo bell?

oops, forgot the link:#
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130826/expa...y-basel-police

It's ok. We forgive your ****witted stupidity.

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness. But then
again, I suppose you are a psycholist, so it's only to be expected

Mentalguy2k8[_2_] August 29th 13 12:11 PM

"Partac" wrote in message

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I hear
the compo bell?

oops, forgot the link:#
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130826/expa...y-basel-police

It's ok. We forgive your ****witted stupidity.

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness.

Or his name-change to avoid killfiles.

brianrob1961 August 29th 13 12:11 PM

On 29/08/2013 11:50, Partac wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

On 28/08/2013 12:44, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 28/08/2013 12:43, Mrcheerful wrote:
Knowing he was riding an illegal bike he tried to get away from a Police
van, he resisted arrest and got knocked about during the struggle.

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I hear
the compo bell?

oops, forgot the link:#
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130826/expa...y-basel-police

It's ok. We forgive your ****witted stupidity.

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness. But
then again, I suppose you are a psycholist, so it's only to be expected

Right, so we can add good manners on the internet and not swearing to
the list of motorist traits. I don't know how you get in your cars while
wearing your halos. ****!

brianrob1961 August 29th 13 12:18 PM

On 29/08/2013 12:11, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Partac" wrote in message

So: cyclist, illegal bike, refuses to stop for Police. Sounds like a
typical big headed cyclist, now he is whinging about injuries, do I
hear
the compo bell?
oops, forgot the link:#
http://www.thelocal.ch/20130826/expa...y-basel-police

It's ok. We forgive your ****witted stupidity.

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness.

Or his name-change to avoid killfiles.

I can assure you that I have NOT changed ANYTHING to avoid killfiles.
The more killer motorists who block me, the better.

Mentalguy2k8[_2_] August 29th 13 12:38 PM

OT. British cyclist beaten by Police for riding a fixie

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness.

Or his name-change to avoid killfiles.

I can assure you that I have NOT changed ANYTHING to avoid killfiles. The
more killer motorists who block me, the better.

I don't think you've thought this through, have you?

brianrob1961 August 29th 13 12:41 PM

On 29/08/2013 12:38, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

But not your knuckleheaded ignorance, foul language and rudeness.

Or his name-change to avoid killfiles.

I can assure you that I have NOT changed ANYTHING to avoid killfiles.
The more killer motorists who block me, the better.

I don't think you've thought this through, have you?

Why are you lot incapable of getting to the point?

Partac[_10_] August 29th 13 03:02 PM

[...]

Is that one of the words you shout out when you are riding your child's toy
along the pavement?