CycleBanter.com

-   -   Breathing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256974)

Mr Pounder Esquire January 11th 19 02:52 PM

Breathing

I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

[email protected] January 11th 19 03:19 PM

Breathing

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 2:53:09 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as well as their vehicles.

Simon Jester January 11th 19 04:18 PM

Breathing

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:19:17 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 2:53:09 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as well as their vehicles.

And of course those who go to the gym, or run, or play feetball, or any physical activity in fact.
How about a fat tax on motorists since they exhale more CO2 carrying all that penalty weight.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 11th 19 05:32 PM

Breathing

wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

They are taxed.

Start taxing cyclist for using the road.
And the footpath.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 11th 19 05:34 PM

Breathing

You have always been a pillock here, best you **** off.

[email protected] January 11th 19 09:22 PM

Breathing

wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

They are taxed.

Start taxing cyclist for using the road.

Guess what I got in the post today?
A council tax demand for £390 from N Lincs council in my new house - when do I stop paying tax, pray do tell?

Simon Jester January 11th 19 10:21 PM

Breathing

wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

And of course those who go to the gym, or run, or play feetball, or
any physical activity in fact. How about a fat tax on motorists since
they exhale more CO2 carrying all that penalty weight.

You have always been a pillock here, best you **** off.

Another well reasoned, logical argument.

Simon Jester January 11th 19 10:40 PM

Breathing

wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

They are taxed.

Car passengers are taxed on the CO2 they exhale? Can you provide a cite for that?

Start taxing cyclist for using the road.

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people like you up.
How much should I pay given road damage is the 4th power of axle loading?

And the footpath.

You think cyclists should be allowed to use the footway?

Peter Keller[_3_] January 12th 19 10:11 AM

Breathing

wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

And of course those who go to the gym, or run, or play feetball, or
any physical activity in fact. How about a fat tax on motorists since
they exhale more CO2 carrying all that penalty weight.

You have always been a pillock here, best you **** off.

Best you go and ride a bike, in order to qualify for posting to this
newsgroup.

TMS320 January 12th 19 12:31 PM

Breathing

On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people like
you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

No matter the rules or behaviour they would still find something to
complain about.