CycleBanter.com

-   -   Craigslist and the Weirdo Generaton (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=259446)

[email protected] May 26th 20 11:30 PM

Craigslist and the Weirdo Generaton

I haven't yet figured it why you would put a posting on Craigslist and 4 minutes later you get an email saying "Do you still have this?" To which you answer yes and never hear from them again.

news18 May 27th 20 02:06 AM

On Tue, 26 May 2020 15:30:25 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

I haven't yet figured it why you would put a posting on Craigslist and 4
minutes later you get an email saying "Do you still have this?" To which
you answer yes and never hear from them again.

1. The scammers are always looking for suckers.
2. Can I flip it? & find a customer.
3. does craigs list list day & time of listing?
4, On second thought(probably first after impulse to buy), they realise
they don' relly want it.
5. etc.