CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=189108)

Tom Sherman[_2_] June 28th 08 05:28 PM

Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Edward Dolan wrote:

My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Who?

Tim McNamara June 28th 08 06:59 PM

Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Please stop crossposting Ed Dolan's horse**** to r.b.t.

A Muzi June 28th 08 07:35 PM

Edward Dolan wrote:
My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

The Nelson Paradigm June 28th 08 10:36 PM

Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
My God ... I think Tom Sherman has really gone at last![...]

Who?

Please stop crossposting Ed Dolan's horse**** to r.b.t.

....and AMB

Tom Sherman[_2_] June 29th 08 01:43 AM

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Edw*rd D*l*n wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?

Sorry to disappoint some. ;)

Edward Dolan June 29th 08 01:56 AM

Tom Sherman wrote:
Who?

so, rumors of your demise may be exaggerated?

Tom Sherman is actually quite brain dead and has been for years. He is like
a zombie. All that is required is that someone drive a wooden stake through
his heart. That is what I am here for.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka