CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   With the change of the season... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=115534)

Ride-A-Lot November 7th 05 12:49 PM

With the change of the season...

CP_1 wrote:
"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
ups.com...

...comes the annual alt.mountain-bike flame fest.

Carry on.

CC

I concur.

It's been a while since I've been around these parts and the same dolts are
here...

Good to see at least a few of the helpful people are still around.

--

CP

The only dolt I see is the one trolling with questions he already knows
the answer to.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot November 7th 05 01:31 PM

With the change of the season...

G.T. wrote:
What change of season?

Greg

LOL! I'll admit I gave it about four seconds of thought.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot November 7th 05 03:53 PM

CP_1 wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

CP_1 wrote:

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
groups.com...

...comes the annual alt.mountain-bike flame fest.

Carry on.

CC

I concur.

It's been a while since I've been around these parts and the same dolts
are here...

Good to see at least a few of the helpful people are still around.

--

CP

The only dolt I see is the one trolling with questions he already knows
the answer to.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Is Penny your old lady, sister or both?

That would explain a little...

--

CP

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Corvus Corvax November 8th 05 01:03 AM

CP_1 wrote:

It's been a while since I've been around these parts and the same dolts are
here...

There are some new dolts, too. Welcome back.

CC

G.T. November 8th 05 01:15 AM

G.T. November 8th 05 01:15 AM

"CP_1" wrote in message

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
ups.com...
...comes the annual alt.mountain-bike flame fest.

Carry on.

CC

I concur.

It's been a while since I've been around these parts and the same dolts

are
here...

Yep, CC is still here.

Good to see at least a few of the helpful people are still around.

Yeah, me and MV are about the last of the helpful people here.

Greg

CP_1 November 8th 05 01:34 AM

With the change of the season...

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
oups.com...

CP_1 wrote:

It's been a while since I've been around these parts and the same dolts
are
here...

There are some new dolts, too. Welcome back.

CC

Thanks, bro. Good to see you are still here.

--

CP