CycleBanter.com

-   -   Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258686)

MrCheerful January 1st 20 08:53 AM

Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Bod[_5_] January 1st 20 09:45 AM

Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg

On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Yes an aggressive bloke. The cyclist tag is irrelevent.

Plenty of aggressive motorists/pedestrians etc about.

Try to get help with your cyclist fixation.

--
Bod

Bod[_5_] January 1st 20 09:52 AM

Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg

On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Bloody dog walkers! Pah! typical.

Shocking video shows dog walkers shouting and swearing at elderly woman
- because she was CARRYING her pet without a lead

This shocking footage shows a pair of dog walkers hurling abuse at an
elderly woman because she was carrying her pet without a lead.

The woman was seen shouting relentlessly at 75-year-old dog owner Pam
Brice outside a bus station in Exmouth, Devon, before her male companion
accuses her of breaking the law by having her Shih Tzu Yorkshire terrier
cross running free.

The shouting woman is then seen pointing her finger in Mr Brice's face
before threatening: 'Don't keep it off a lead - I'm telling you, all right?'

A recording of the incident has been watched by thousands of outraged
viewers, who berated the couple for their actions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hout-lead.html

--
Bod

Mr Pounder Esquire January 1st 20 10:11 AM

Bod wrote:
On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Yes an aggressive bloke. The cyclist tag is irrelevent.

Plenty of aggressive motorists/pedestrians etc about.

Try to get help with your cyclist fixation.

This is a group for taking the **** out of cyclists - dead easy to do.
The cyclist tag is very relevant as the cyclist assaulted a lone dog walker
and of course rode away. The cowards always ride away.
To be fair, the dog should have been on a lead as my dog always is.

jnugent January 1st 20 03:44 PM

Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg

On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

QUOTE:
The victim was injured following an argument with an unknown [cyclist]
in the park. Following the incident, the [cyclist] made-off on his
bicycle. No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue to trace the cyclist.
ENDQUOTE

Someone must have a good idea of the cyclist perp's identity.

TMS320 January 2nd 20 09:35 AM

Cyclist vigilante breaks man's leg

On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Nothing to do with cycling.

jnugent January 2nd 20 11:21 AM

On 02/01/2020 09:35, TMS320 wrote:

On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Nothing to do with cycling.

That is absolutely untrue.

The headline from the news report in question:

"Dog walker, 61, breaks leg after being pushed over by cyclist in row
over dog poo"

You might complain on the (presumed) basis that the cyclist might not
have been actually sitting on his bike when he carried out the [alleged]
assault (though we cannot tell whether or not he was on his bicycle).
But to say that it is nothing to do with cycling is nonsense. The words
"cyclist", "cycled" and "bicycle" are liberally sprinkled throughout the
article.

The fact that the cyclist perp assaulted the victim, causing a fearful
injury, then said that the victim was "faking" a broken leg, appear
indisputable. Walkers in that part of Surrey will be safer once that
cyclist has been apprehended and dealt with, as I know you will agree.

jnugent January 2nd 20 11:56 AM

On 02/01/2020 11:36, TMS320 wrote:

On 02/01/2020 11:21, JNugent wrote:
On 02/01/2020 09:35, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Nothing to do with cycling.

That is absolutely untrue.

The headline from the news report in question:

"Dog walker, 61, breaks leg after being pushed over by cyclist in row
over dog poo"

And?

And that's an odd question to ask when you have snipped the rest of the
several paragraphs I posted.

TMS320 January 2nd 20 12:48 PM

On 02/01/2020 11:56, JNugent wrote:
On 02/01/2020 11:36, TMS320 wrote:

On 02/01/2020 11:21, JNugent wrote:
On 02/01/2020 09:35, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/01/2020 08:53, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/sur...s-leg-17488666

Nothing to do with cycling.

That is absolutely untrue.

The headline from the news report in question:

"Dog walker, 61, breaks leg after being pushed over by cyclist in row
over dog poo"

And?

And that's an odd question to ask when you have snipped the rest of the
several paragraphs I posted.

All you did was copy and paste.

I read it first time round. The question stands.