CycleBanter.com

-   -   Cycling is bad for you, m'kay? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255063)

MrCheerful November 14th 17 08:32 AM

Cycling is bad for you, m'kay?

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n..._ride_ route/

Bod[_5_] November 14th 17 09:02 AM

Cycling is bad for you, m'kay?

On 14/11/2017 07:32, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n..._ride_ route/

Another cyclist who should'nt be driving cars:

BMW driver 'left young mother paralysed in hit-and-run crash while under
attack by man armed with a stick'

Inner London crown court heard Petgrave did not stop after the 4.30am
crash, handing himself in to police more than two weeks later.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3678141.html

--
Bod

Peeler[_2_] November 14th 17 12:31 PM

Wanker Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:17:40 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3678141.html

It's about time BMW learned to use FWD.

It's about time you learned to use your two brain cells, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: