CycleBanter.com

-   -   Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257389)

MrCheerful May 3rd 19 12:24 PM

Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...after-16215055

Simon Jester May 3rd 19 03:27 PM

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] May 3rd 19 05:06 PM

Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

On Fri, 03 May 2019 14:27:50 GMT, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

jnugent May 3rd 19 05:18 PM

wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

Oi!

Leave Jester alone!

He thinks it's funny... bless.

Simon Jester May 3rd 19 05:30 PM

wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:24:11 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...-home-owner-as
saulted-after-16215055

They were from Liverpool and therefore not human.

You lower yourself; just because Pounder is a Northerner, there's no need
to perpetuate the image of Liverpudlians as thieving scallies.

Oi!

Leave Jester alone!

He thinks it's funny... bless.

I have worked in Liverpool. The 'people' are disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

Simon Jester May 3rd 19 10:09 PM

Gang of cyclist thugs attack man outside care home

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 8:10:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Prick.

Reasoned argument, logically presented.

[email protected] May 4th 19 12:00 PM

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:30:17 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

I drove there when it was the capital of culture.
When I came back to my car, it was propped up on 4 novels!

Modesty Blaise May 5th 19 01:44 PM

On Sat, 4 May 2019 04:00:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 5:30:17 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:

My first experience of Liverpool (as it really is) was having 20 mins to kill before my train at Lime St. I walked across the road to the shopping centre and saw a 'native' emerge from McD's. It opened the polystyrene container and dropped it on the floor, shoved 3/4 of a burger in it's mouth in 2 seconds and dropped the rest of the floor then walked away. I hate having to visit it.

I drove there when it was the capital of culture.
When I came back to my car, it was propped up on 4 novels!

That's worth more than a smile - it's quite funny.