CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Carla.... you owe me.... (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=4049)

Slacker August 29th 03 05:17 AM

Carla.... you owe me....

I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says
that you provide brandy and cigars for new entrants into the
Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week
and a half ago.

I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far
as the stogies go, I like both the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo
Fuentes 8-5-8.

Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

--
Cameron

Playgirl and a pack of Cloves.

Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
--
Slacker

Carla A-G August 30th 03 02:09 AM

Carla.... you owe me....

"Cameron" wrote in message
I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says
that you provide brandy and cigars for new entrants into the
Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week
and a half ago.

I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far
as the stogies go, I like both the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo
Fuentes 8-5-8.

Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

Did you post about your new acquisition? I cannot be held responsible for
not sending fine brandy and cigars if I am not made aware of your wise fork
decision.

Don't you just love that fork, so plush...I love my Jr T...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Cameron August 30th 03 02:57 AM

Carla.... you owe me....

"Slacker" wrote in message ...
I just read the latest Bomba AM-B faq. In section 1-7 he says
that you provide brandy and cigars for new entrants into the
Bomberhood. Just brought my 2003 Marzocchi JrT home a week
and a half ago.

I'll leave the choice of brandy up to your good judgment. As far
as the stogies go, I like both the Punch Presidentes and the Arturo
Fuentes 8-5-8.

Let me know when you need my shipping address. ;-)

--
Cameron

Playgirl and a pack of Cloves.

Please advise of your ship to addy asap.
--
Slacker

Uh, nevermind.....

--