CycleBanter.com

-   -   Four cyclists with a knife attack disabled woman in her mobilityscooter (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254777)

MrCheerful September 20th 17 06:39 PM

Four cyclists with a knife attack disabled woman in her mobilityscooter

What next? New born kittens?

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...tchen-13638734

Mr Pounder Esquire September 20th 17 06:54 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
What next? New born kittens?

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...tchen-13638734

This is the reason why I carry a chisel in my back pocket when I walk my
little dog and block footpath riding scum cyclists. The turds always back
down and get back into the gutter where they belong.
I can handle two **** poor cyclists with one hand, four is two too many.
I've yet to use the chisel. But I would not hesitate to defend myself
against this scum.
Pity the **** poor unemployable Hucker troll/****** can't see this. He is
not very bright.

Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_] September 21st 17 07:46 PM

Peter Keller wrote:
On 21.09.2017 05:54, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
This is the reason why I carry a chisel in my back pocket when I
walk my little dog and block footpath riding scum cyclists. The
turds always back down and get back into the gutter where they
belong.

I would not.

Ride on the footpath do you then??
If you met me I can assure you that you would back down.

Peter Keller[_3_] September 22nd 17 10:49 AM

On 22.09.2017 06:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Ride on the footpath do you then??
If you met me I can assure you that you would back down.

I would not back down.
I would slow down and pull to the side and stop if necessary to let you
past.
You would then have a static target.
You would then take out your blood-stained sharpened battle-axe from
your back pocket and take a swipe at this sitting duck. Again and again
while your eyes drip green vomit and black bile fill of worms wriggles
out of your nostrils. Ahhh yes I can see it now --

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.