CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Misc eqpt for sale, mostly track (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=107426)

Scott June 10th 05 03:36 AM

Misc eqpt for sale, mostly track

I just picked up a new bike, and am parting out some of the components.
Everything but the Open Pro wheelset is BRAND SPANKING NEW!

165mm Sugino 75 Crankset w/ 1/8" 49t chainring, includes engl. threaded
BB and 15t cog $165

Wheelsets:
Ritchey Pro DS rims laced to black Miche track hubs (lock ring
included), 24 spoke rear, 20 spoke front $275

silver Mavic Open Pro rims laced to Ultegra front hub/Surly flip/flop
rear hub, 32 spokes f/r, used but in good shape Great winter training
wheels $150

Bars/stem
Ritchey Pro OS stem (10cm, 31.8 clamp) $60
Ritchey Pro OS anatomic bars (44cm wide, 31.8 clamp) $50
combo: $100

email me at hendricks_scott AT hotmail.com w/ offers/questions