CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Patrick Jost is an Innovator In Architecture (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=208149)

architectural_innovations August 24th 09 03:11 PM

Patrick Jost is an Innovator In Architecture

Learn more about the work of Patrick Jost he

http://architecturalinnovations.word.../patrick-jost/

Dorothy J Heydt August 24th 09 05:11 PM

Patrick Jost is an Innovator In Architecture

In article ,
architectural_innovations wrote:
Learn more about the work of Patrick Jost he

Astonishing. Not just that he's posting this to rasfw, but
the OTHER things he's cross-posting to. Sci.astro?
Rec.*bicycles*??? Somebody call the little men in the white
coats.

Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
djheydt at hotmail dot com
Should you wish to email me, you'd better use the hotmail edress.
Kithrup is getting too damn much spam, even with the sysop's filters.

Arthur[_2_] August 24th 09 07:29 PM

On Aug 24, 12:11*pm, (Dorothy J Heydt) wrote:
In article ,

architectural_innovations wrote:
Learn more about the work of Patrick Jost he

Astonishing. *Not just that he's posting this to rasfw, but
the OTHER things he's cross-posting to. *Sci.astro?
Rec.*bicycles*??? *Somebody call the little men in the white
coats.

I guess I wont being seeing any tesseracts in his architectural
innovations, then?

Brenda Clough August 25th 09 12:00 AM

Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
In article ,
architectural_innovations wrote:
Learn more about the work of Patrick Jost he

Astonishing. Not just that he's posting this to rasfw, but
the OTHER things he's cross-posting to. Sci.astro?
Rec.*bicycles*??? Somebody call the little men in the white
coats.

Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
djheydt at hotmail dot com
Should you wish to email me, you'd better use the hotmail edress.
Kithrup is getting too damn much spam, even with the sysop's filters.

He is not as good an architect as the fellow in "And He Built a Crooked
House" by Robert Heinlein.

Brenda

--
---------
Brenda W. Clough

My novel REVISE THE WORLD is now appearing at
www.bookviewcafe.com