CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A Lesson from Florida: It's Time for Regime Change! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=72284)

Pete September 10th 04 04:46 AM

A Lesson from Florida: It's Time for Regime Change!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote

It's ALREADY unbearable, for the wildlife.

The crocs don't agree with you. They seem to like things.

5x increase in the last 30 years. 200 in the 70's, to 1000 today.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Science/...pf-490801.html

Pete

SpearSlinger1 September 11th 04 06:42 AM

Check it out, Mike. You can rest easy in knowing that eventually
doesn't matter who gets elected to what or when, H. Sapiens is going t
become extinct. When that happens Earth is going to shake off th
remnants of his passing like a bad cold. Until there is no evidenc
that he ever existed

--
SpearSlinger1

Gary S. October 5th 04 08:27 PM

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:21:19 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 06:53:16 GMT, Scott Burley wrote:

.By that logic, we have monoplized the moon, since we have the ability to
.go there.

Yes, we have.

Exactly what wildlife are you speaking for, that lives on the Moon?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Mike Vandeman October 12th 04 04:26 AM

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:27:27 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:21:19 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 06:53:16 GMT, Scott Burley wrote:
..
...By that logic, we have monoplized the moon, since we have the ability to
...go there.
..
..Yes, we have.
..
..Exactly what wildlife are you speaking for, that lives on the Moon?

Any that are there or would like to be there.

..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)
..at the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence
..
..Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
..Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande