CycleBanter.com

-   -   no mountain lions in Chicago (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256232)

AMuzi August 11th 18 01:50 PM

no mountain lions in Chicago

https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Doug Cimperman August 11th 18 02:36 PM

no mountain lions in Chicago

On 8/11/2018 7:50 AM, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Business opportunity: sell a handlebar-mount to hold a Glock 40 sideways
on the handlebar.

JBeattie August 11th 18 03:26 PM

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

-- Jay Beattie.

Eric Pozharski August 12th 18 02:51 PM

with Doug Cimperman wrote:
On 8/11/2018 7:50 AM, AMuzi wrote:

https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Business opportunity: sell a handlebar-mount to hold a Glock 40
sideways on the handlebar.

Also, but that's going to be *huge*, there must be shooting ranges, for
cyclists.

AMuzi August 12th 18 06:00 PM

On 8/11/2018 9:26 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

You have a good point the
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/n...-park-shooting

Chicago has among the most restrictive sets of anti-firearm
legislation in the country. How's that working out?

John B. Slocomb August 12th 18 06:34 PM

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:00:40 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 8/11/2018 9:26 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

You have a good point the
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/n...-park-shooting

Chicago has among the most restrictive sets of anti-firearm
legislation in the country. How's that working out?

Well, as everyone knows, if you make a law against something people
will stop doing it.

There are many examples in U.S. history. The Volstead Act comes to
mind here as a particularly effective example of this.

Frank Krygowski[_4_] August 13th 18 03:19 AM

On 8/12/2018 1:00 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/11/2018 9:26 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago?Â* I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't
get shot.

You have a good point the
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/n...-park-shooting

Chicago has among the most restrictive sets of anti-firearm legislation
in the country. How's that working out?

As well as you'd expect when it's within a few miles of a state with
super-lax gun laws.

--
- Frank Krygowski

[email protected] August 14th 18 10:13 PM

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 7:26:24 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

-- Jay Beattie.

Their record is something like 57 people shot over one weekend.

[email protected] August 14th 18 10:14 PM

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 10:00:27 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/11/2018 9:26 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

You have a good point the
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/n...-park-shooting

Chicago has among the most restrictive sets of anti-firearm
legislation in the country. How's that working out?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

As in California the Democrats are attempting to convince people that you are safer if you cannot defend yourself.

[email protected] August 14th 18 10:17 PM

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 10:34:22 AM UTC-7, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:00:40 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 8/11/2018 9:26 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:50:09 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/b...list-west-side

Who doesn't get shot in Chicago? I'd be surprised if a cyclist didn't get shot.

You have a good point the
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/n...-park-shooting

Chicago has among the most restrictive sets of anti-firearm
legislation in the country. How's that working out?

Well, as everyone knows, if you make a law against something people
will stop doing it.

There are many examples in U.S. history. The Volstead Act comes to
mind here as a particularly effective example of this.

This was very odd - most of the people of the world normally drank something alcoholic with dinner. To interfere with that only could have been attempted by some sort of insane congress.