CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   EQUUS ACE user manual (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=130273)

Gege April 17th 06 10:52 AM

EQUUS ACE user manual

Hi all!

Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

best regards

--
@+
Gegeeee

Sorni April 17th 06 03:52 PM

EQUUS ACE user manual

Gege wrote:
Hi all!

Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

Gege April 17th 06 07:59 PM

EQUUS ACE user manual

Sorni nous racontait:
Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

yep, nothin' found :(
another idea?

--
@+

Sorni April 18th 06 12:11 AM

EQUUS ACE user manual

Gege wrote:
Sorni nous racontait:
Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

yep, nothin' found :(
another idea?

Junk drawer in the kitchen?

Claire Petersky April 18th 06 01:14 AM

EQUUS ACE user manual

"Sorni" wrote in message
Gege wrote:
Sorni nous racontait:
Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

yep, nothin' found :(
another idea?

Junk drawer in the kitchen?

I keep all the bicycle-related manuals in a white plastic "wicker" basket,
like the kind you mount under the handlebars. The basket is mounted on to
the pegboard in the garage.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/

Gege April 18th 06 11:21 AM

EQUUS ACE user manual

yep, nothin' found :( another idea?

Junk drawer in the kitchen?

I keep all the bicycle-related manuals in a white plastic "wicker"
basket, like the kind you mount under the handlebars. The basket is
mounted on to the pegboard in the garage.

well... thx for your "help" anyway...
have a nice day

--
@+

Dave H. April 23rd 06 07:02 PM

EQUUS ACE user manual

"Gege" wrote in message
Hi all!

Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

best regards

--
@+
Gegeeee
http://www.gege2b.info
http://www.odebi.org/boycothon/

Sheldon Brown has a page which may help you.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom...libration.html

Gege April 24th 06 06:49 PM

EQUUS ACE user manual

Dave H. nous racontait:
Sheldon Brown has a page which may help you.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom...libration.html

Thank you, I found something that may help me

--
@+