Another **** on a bicycle by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/matthew-fido-lincoln-deliveroo-cycling-3866521https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/matthew-fido...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
12 57 UK
cyclist mows down woman and her dog, on a zebra crossing. by MrCheerful
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028825/Deliveroo-rider-knocks-woman-walking-dog-zebra-crossing.html
Dutch planners identify six categories of cyclist; people that whilstriding their bicycle have different needs and wants. by sms
https://www.facebook.com/dutchcyclingembassy/photos/a.981436588614737/2869256666499377/ And a well written guide at ...
Yesterday 09:11 PM
by sms Go to last post
0 4 Techniques
Assembly of Di2 by [email protected]
It occurs to me that I should install the hydraulic brakes before I attach the electronic wiring. What do you think?
Souped up e-bike is classed as a motorcycle by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Although Hanlon's bike used a battery rather than an engine, the court heard it is classed as a motorcycle rather than an electrically-assisted pedal...
Yesterday 07:55 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
4 21 UK
So Wrong in So Many Ways by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/rochester-driver-sues-cyclist-he-struck-for-700-in-damages/ I kept checking to make sure this wasn't the Onion. oy! p.s. Nicely...
Cyclist mows down blind woman on pedestrian crossing by MrCheerful
Deborah, who is severely visually impaired, had to go to A&E at the Homerton Hospital for a sprained wrist caused by the incident. Deborah told the Gazette:...
by Pamela Go to last post
16 56 UK
Compressionless brake housing? by Mark Cleary[_3_]
Is this stuff better than regular brake housing. I ask because rear brakes are at times spongy on some bikes. My Wilier has buried cables and the brake housing...
School kids rarely ride bicycle anymore, why? by Joerg[_2_]
On Friday afternoon during a road bike ride I came by two schools right at the time when they were letting out. The bike lane was full of parked cars...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
38 168 Techniques
Removing aluminum screws from Carbon frames by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Carbon and aluminum are at opposite sides of the electrolytic charts. That means that you should use aluminum screws in carbon frames since they can corrode...
Driver psychology by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/world/expensive-car-drivers-study-scli-scn-intl/index.html The article doesn't mention bikes, but it almost certainly applies...
Yesterday 05:56 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
7 16 Techniques
H AND SON Plus by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I have a set of wheels with these rims and utlegra hubs 32 hole. I like the rims 23 25 mm profile. As usual when I got them I did do a quick go around to make...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
10 21 Techniques
Police appeal after cyclist injured in Endike Lane road rage attack by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist was badly beaten in Hull and had to be rushed to hospital for treatment after a vicious road rage attack. It happened after a white van drove...
BMW driver admits failing to see RAF officer cyclist before killinghim in collision by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A BMW driver today (Thursday) admitted causing the death of an RAF officer cyclist by careless driving when he collided with his bike. Businessman...
Police want to speak to cyclist caught up in crash in St Brelade by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Jersey Police want to speak to a cyclist who was overtaken by a driver who crashed into a wall by the junction of Mont Arthur in St Brelade. The...
Are the Dutch are getting lazy? by [email protected]
From a popular Dutch news site: 'Vorig jaar werd een recordaantal e-bikes verkocht, melden RAI Vereniging, BOVAG en onderzoeksbureau GfK vrijdag....
Cyclist calls for dirty littering drivers to be caught by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A cyclist has said that "more needs to be done" to stop fly-tippers after lorry parts were dumped in a country lane. Yesterday morning (Thursday,...
Yesterday 11:37 AM
by Pamela Go to last post
4 37 UK
OT: SUV driver didn’t stop for quarter of a mile with cyclist on his roof after crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An SUV driver continued along the road for a quarter of a mile with a cyclist on his roof after a crash. According to the fire service that responded...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
14 27 UK
E-bike rider ‘killed pedestrian while speeding then fled home as he wanted his mum’ by Bod[_5_]
Thomas Hanlon, 32, is accused of hitting Sakine Cihan, 56, at 30 mph in a 20 mph zone on his electric bike which had been souped up so much that it legally...
Yesterday 09:20 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post