Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...
In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
by John B. Go to last post
42 106 Techniques
Cyclist shot and wounded in San Jose area. by pH
From and San Jose Mercury News. https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/09/bicyclist-injured-in-sunnyvale-drive-by-shooting/ I know the Mercury does not seem to...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
30 85 Techniques
Dangerous cars and van drivers by Bod[_5_]
Cyclists be aware of sleeping AND texting...
Yesterday 11:10 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
7 29 UK
Cycle to the polling booth for free with Beryl by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents of the City of London, Hereford, Bournemouth or Poole can take advantage of a free ride to get them to the polling station on General Election...
20 grand for a broken foot by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A cyclist who was injured when a Range Rover car rolled over his foot has been awarded just over €20,000 by the High Court after he was found 60 per...
Lincolnshire driver jailed after smashing into stationary traffic by Bod[_5_]
Warning to all cyclists and all road users AND pedestrians from dangerous...
Yesterday 08:12 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
6 34 UK
But Mummy it was the cyclists fault. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss
by JNugent Go to last post