Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rampaseth
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By rampaseth
I need some gloves

i know from experience that KH gloves protect the wrist. i think that is
the most inportent aspect of a glove. my gloves are always very damp
from sweating and its not to big of price to pay for the...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By rampaseth
What's the biggest injury that you incured unicycling (sorry ;)?

fell twice on my hands. first time without protection and it put me out
for a week with a sprained wrist.
this morning i came down on my hands ,but i now use KH gloves and it
was
no problem.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By rampaseth
New low price KH source!

UDC is the only place i have seen the kh29 with ajustable crank length
and a choice of tire.

--
rampaseth
rampaseth's...

i am wondering about how to get the berings and cranks off for
maintenance.

--
rampaseth
rampaseth's Profile:...

fell off forward this morning. sprained my wrist,pulled chest muscle,and
some roadrash.wrist guards from now on.paying my dues is painful.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By rampaseth
Learning To Ride at Age 50

when i was ten year old my dad made a uni out of the front wheel of a
tricycle. i learned to ride it on my own.the wheel did not last very
long.so that was the end of my uni riding for 45 years.then...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By rampaseth
Going backward while mounting

delcypher.
im just learning and find
watching vidios realy helps. thanks
agin,perry

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By rampaseth
Going backward while mounting

i was looking for a vido of someone selfmounting.

thanks

perry

--
rampaseth