Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: andrew_carter
Forum: Unicycling February 24th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By andrew_carter
brisbane ride.

G'day all. How are you?

Are there still regular muni rides happening in Brisbane? If so I'd be
keen to come along. I do love trials riding but I'm not so keen on
riding around where there's lots...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By andrew_carter
Trailer: Inner Balance

It stopped playing after about 30 seconds in Media Player Classic with
the K-Lite Codec Pack installed...usually that can play anything for
me. In WinAmp it cut out after about 10 seconds. What I...
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By andrew_carter
Secret to a good muni video.

For filming steep descents, sometimes it's better to keep the camera at
the same incline the whole time rather than following the rider down.
That way you can really see the difference in movement...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By andrew_carter
New Uni Vid (Shaun and Ryan)

Great work guys. Ryan, those uphill rail rides are ridiculously
good...really fun to watch!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter

...well that's what i think anyway.
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By andrew_carter
1000+ unicycles

When I got my first muni, the $1200 or so I paid was considered 'mates
rates'. It was the profile hub that did it. This was before the days
of unicycles.com.au and unicycle.co.nz .

You newer...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By andrew_carter
Brisbane Ride This Weekend!!

How about you do this ride on Sunday and come out for a muni ride with
Rockley, James and I (and others, surely) on Saturday morning.

We're meeting at the Gap Creek Reserve Carpark at 9am,...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 07, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By andrew_carter
australian video!

Are you all planning a ride on Saturday? I may be keen to join you,
although I was planning on getting out for another muni ride. Do any
of you go on the rides with Rockley and co?

Andrew

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By andrew_carter
best frame for a custom trials?

iridemymuni wrote:
just make sure she's wide enough to fit a tyre you want aye.

Low blow mate, low blow. ;)

--
andrew_carter
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
id be wrapped to get some footage from people like andrew carter, alex
toms, and simon wells in particular. however i dont like my chances:)

I'd be happy to go out...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By andrew_carter
best frame for a custom trials?

As 'torkerdx' said, the only thing to go with a custom trials uni is a
custom trials frame. It's a lot of work and frustration but it'll feel
good in the end. :)

Andrew

--
andrew_carter
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

jaco42 wrote:
2. I am trying to mount my girafee 5ft and I just cant seem to get high
enough and when I do I cant maintain control. Any tips and should this
be that hard to figure out b/c it...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By andrew_carter
Peter Van Boekhout smashes world long jump record

That's fantastic, congratulations Peter! It's really nice knowing that
the world's best long jumper is such a nice and humble guy...don't ever
change that.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wow, there's no drought in New Zealand. It's strange seeing all that
green!

That was fantastic. Brilliant riding and the filming was beautiful. I
loved the camera work for the following shot in...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13