Buying and Selling by [email protected]
I'm pretty sensitive to component prices since I have to build everything up from scratch. One thing that has become clear lately is that buying from an...
Good alternative to Ultima Replenisher electrolyte? by Joerg[_2_]
For whatever reason the price for Ultima Replenisher (90-serving canisters) got jacked up, big time. We used to pay around $25 in bulk, now it's around $40...
Today 06:02 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
Cyclist jumps red light for safety, but what about the child? (on theback) by MrCheerful
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-heart-stopping-moment-cyclist-13643510
Does anybody make 37-630 tires? by bob prohaska
I just ordered some Kenda tires for my old Cannondale in size 27 x 1 3/8 inch. The goal was to obtain a somewhat softer ride on the very rough pavement in my...
Today 05:28 PM
by sms Go to last post
4 69 Techniques
Correcting a cross-threaded bottom bracket? by Sir Ridesalot
I was finally able to get the bottom bracket off of a friend's steel frame English threads bottom bracket bike. Whew what a job! The fixed cup cup was...
[RESULTS] SEPT 23 Worlds women road race by Davey Crockett[_13_]
Finish List Finishing position is in right hand column No position means they DNF Like rules are rules, and Davey's been a big supporter of Womens racing,...
Today 05:03 AM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post
0 66 Racing
Lobbying by cyclists may yet have an impact on the HTA by [email protected]
Legislation to beef up penalties under the Highway Traffic Act is to be proposed in Ontario:...
program to compute gears, with table by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Hey guys, does this look right to you? ;; (print-gears '(34 50) '(12 13 15 17 19 21 23 25) 622) ;; ;; = ;; ;; 622 wheel ;; ;;...
Interbike 2017 by sms
Photos with text at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vs26GExC_oC476V4oZl-dDn_2TcvWFCAuDZwjJN_MYE/edit?usp=sharing Interbike is in a Death...