Showing results 1 to 25 of 351
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al C-F
Forum: UK October 30th 09, 11:12 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

D.M. Procida wrote:
Al C-F wrote:

CAN'T TYPE IT due to an accident this morning that leaves me with only
one useful hand at the...
Forum: UK October 30th 09, 11:09 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

Keitht wrote:
Al C-F wrote:
John Wright wrote:
Al C-F wrote:
NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 10:02, Al C-F
wrote:
NM...
Forum: UK October 30th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 29 Oct, 18:03, Happi Monday wrote:
NM wrote:
CAN'T TYPE IT due to an accident this morning that leaves me with only
one useful hand at the moment.
That...
Forum: UK October 29th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

John Wright wrote:
Al C-F wrote:
NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 10:02, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:

What argument, you call an...
Forum: UK October 29th 09, 10:43 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

Steve Firth wrote:
mileburner wrote:

Or have the goalposts now moved?

No, he's still claiming that half a dozen mutually incompatible
statements are...
Forum: UK October 28th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 28 Oct, 08:29, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:

If you point out my mistakes in a constructive fashion then I am
grateful, I...
Forum: UK October 28th 09, 09:32 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

DavidR wrote:
"Derek Geldard" wrote

I've trailed them as they go down the hill, god only knows what would
have have happened if the pedestrian lights had turned...
Forum: UK October 28th 09, 09:29 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:

If you point out my mistakes in a constructive fashion then I am
grateful, I don't use a spill chucker in an attempt to master the
problem, if you want to make 'points' then I can...
Forum: UK October 28th 09, 09:24 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 14:43, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:

Well you see it your way and I'll see it mine.
Evidently you do. And you have...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 09:41, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:
On 25 Oct, 21:33, Al C-F
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 03:49 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 10:05, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:
On 26 Oct, 21:06, (Steve Firth) wrote:
NM...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 10:02, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:

What argument, you call an onslaught of venomous bile from a bunch of
lycra...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 09:50, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:
On 26 Oct, 10:29, Happi Monday wrote:
Then tell the ****ing...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 27 Oct, 12:18, BrianW wrote:
I know for a fact she has never driven
a bus or a train whilst ****ed when there were fare paying passengers
aboard....
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 11:05 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 26 Oct, 21:06, (Steve Firth) wrote:
NM wrote:
His trajectory was a result of his initial change of course to avoid what
he...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 11:02 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:

What argument, you call an onslaught of venomous bile from a bunch of
lycra loonies an argument?

It didn't actually start that way. It has evolved so in
response to your...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 10:50 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 26 Oct, 10:29, Happi Monday wrote:

Then tell the ****ing bitch to pay up - a few quid is cheap considering
she might have had a life on her conscience.
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 10:46 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 25 Oct, 21:51, Bambleweeny57 wrote:

I think we've ignored the effects of quantum states on the situation. The
reality is that the car was in all possible...
Forum: UK October 27th 09, 10:41 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 25 Oct, 21:33, Al C-F
wrote:
NM wrote:
On 25 Oct, 16:44, Peter Grange wrote:
On Sun, 25...
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

JNugent wrote:
Al C-F wrote:
Bill wrote:
In message
,
NM writes

The problem was...
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 25 Oct, 16:44, Peter Grange wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 06:53:06 -0700 (PDT), NM
wrote:

On 25 Oct, 13:15, Peter...
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

Steve Firth wrote:

The cyclist did make a serious mistake. He should have screamed the
place down and demanded an ambulance. That would have ensured a police
presence and possibly got the...
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 11:07 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:

Are we going to have her hung from a lampstandard next?

Brilliant idea. Pour encourager les autres.
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 11:05 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

NM wrote:
On 24 Oct, 17:32, (Steve Firth) wrote:
NM wrote:
You ignorant pig. why do you find it necessary to be so rude.
Indeed, how dare he be...
Forum: UK October 25th 09, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By Al C-F
Who is liable for the damage?

Bill wrote:
In message
, NM
writes

The problem was his feet were clamped to the bike with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 351