Tour de Romandie, stage 1 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 1 : April 25, 2018 Fribourg - Delemont 1 Omar Fraile Matarranza (Spa) Astana Pro Team ...
Today 06:43 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 9 Racing
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Today 04:56 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
7 41 Techniques
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...
Today 04:50 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
4 83 Techniques
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist by MrCheerful
http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/news/16180367.70_year_old_librarian_knocked_over_by_cyclist_in_Battersea_Park/
Yesterday 10:01 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
4 31 UK
washer with a little hook in rear fork tracks by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Many times I've seen washers with a little hook to be used in rear triangle dropout tracks. Those (the washers) are pretty big. E.g. the Shimano Nexus 3 has...
Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...
by sms Go to last post
32 134 Techniques
The case for cycle lanes by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DNNIB_PdaA