Posted By Arno Welzel
Petition to bring back SH-SD60 sandals

Joerg:

On 2018-06-08 01:20, Arno Welzel wrote:
Mathias Koerber:

This may be flogging a dead horse, but what the heck:

Forum: General June 8th 18, 09:20 AM Posted to de.rec.fahrrad,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Arno Welzel
Petition to bring back SH-SD60 sandals

Mathias Koerber:

This may be flogging a dead horse, but what the heck:

Forum: Techniques July 28th 06, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Arno Welzel
newbie question on gears

Zonta wrote:

I have never had any proper training on cycling and found this very
difficult to do, now I am only shifting the rear gear until the
smallest gear is in use then I will shift the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3