Showing results 1 to 25 of 136
Search took 1.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jorg Lueke
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 21st 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 21, 12:56*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
*Andrew Price wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008...
Forum: Techniques December 21st 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 21, 12:56*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
*Andrew Price wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008...
Forum: General December 21st 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 21, 12:56*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
*Andrew Price wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 20th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 20, 1:08*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
*Johnny Borborigmi ...
Forum: Techniques December 20th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 20, 1:08*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
*Johnny Borborigmi ...
Forum: General December 20th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Jorg Lueke
December Cold in Minnesota

On Dec 20, 1:08*am, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
*Johnny Borborigmi ...
Forum: General December 16th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 105
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 16th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 26
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: Social Issues December 16th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 27
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: Techniques December 16th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 109
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: Rides December 16th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 26
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: General December 14th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Nearly got into an accident

On Dec 13, 1:15*pm, "PatTX" wrote:
So, there I was, riding straight down the street on the right side about 2
feet from the curb, when a driver passed me and then immediately...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Minnesota Winters

The weather is not the only problem in Minnesota

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/35900674.html?elr=KArksUUUU

On Dec 12, 10:56*am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:
I'm going shopping...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Irish Lightness

On Dec 10, 9:37*pm, "PatTX" wrote:
If you want to trade posts with Ed The Troll, go ahead. But would you kindly
not repost his idiocy here where unsuspecting people can...
Forum: General December 12th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Is it just me? (pointless rambling)

On Dec 12, 1:29*am, Chalo wrote:
mark wrote:

"Schwalbe" is German for "swallow" (the bird, not the verb). No, not a
name that belongs with cheap bikes. I must...
Forum: General December 9th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Trainers

On Dec 9, 8:35*am, Peter Cole wrote:

I almost never use my trainer. I set up my fixed gear bike with studded
tires and there's never been a day I couldn't ride, even on...
Forum: General December 8th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Trainers

On Dec 5, 8:46*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * Jorg Lueke ...
Forum: General December 5th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Chainless bicycles in time for Christmas (NBC 13 Birmingham)

On Nov 23, 11:01*am, "PatTX" wrote:
I went to my local Trek store yesterday and none of them had a clue about
this bicycle. Not a clue.

Pat in TX

Cars go from timing...
Forum: General December 4th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Trainers

On Nov 30, 11:47*am, Peter Cole wrote:
Jorg Lueke wrote:
On Nov 29, 11:04 am, Peter Cole wrote:
I never understood the need for a trainer...
Forum: General December 4th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2cartridges.

On Dec 2, 8:13*pm, Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk
wrote:
Jorg Lueke considered Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:08:45
-0800 (PST) the perfect time to write:

Forum: General December 2nd 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2cartridges.

On Nov 30, 12:54*pm, SMS wrote:
Jorg Lueke wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:09 am, SMS wrote:
After he was done with the pump he thanked me, and...
Forum: General December 2nd 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2cartridges.

On Nov 30, 12:15*pm, "PatTX" wrote:
:: After he was done with the pump he thanked me, and I said something
:: like "how come you don't carry a pump?" (since he had spare...
Forum: General November 30th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Jorg Lueke
Article: 12 steps to get your bike commute started

On Nov 29, 6:59*pm, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:
"Jorg Lueke" *wrote: A good article though I am not sure about carrying a

tire iron.
In this context,...
Forum: General November 30th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Nov 30, 9:09*am, SMS wrote:

After he was done with the pump he thanked me, and I said something like
"how come you don't carry a pump?" (since he had spare tubes...
Forum: General November 29th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc