Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Forum: Racing June 29th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Tommy D ... just can't catch a break

How long until the CycleSport column comes out? Here is the outline
for each and every one he has written:

1. Training had been going really well

2. The Disappointment

3. Being back in Durango...
Forum: Racing March 22nd 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Does cycling.tv always suck this bad

Page won't even load half the time, when it does it is slow as ****
and can't load the login page.

So happy I paid for this to watch the races.
Forum: Racing March 17th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
The "original" Specialized Angel photos

On Mar 16, 11:02*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

More photos please.

I demand more photos of her cankles
Forum: Racing March 16th 08, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Cyclists Boycott Assos

Let this be your first and last attempt at humor.
Forum: Marketplace February 17th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB Powertap wheel

Hey guys,

Looking for a nice Powertap Pro or SL. Doesn't have to be new. Let me
know if you've got anything. Please email me as I don't frequently
check r.b.m

Forum: Racing January 20th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
feet warm

On Jan 19, 2:27*pm, Spokes wrote:
I use wool biking socks booties and toe covers without tightening my
shoes too tight but my toes still freeze. *any advice?

HOTRONICS....
Forum: Racing December 8th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 81
Posted By [email protected]
Hincapie the Cause of the T-Mobile Demise?

LeMond comes out of that conversation looking really bad. Both of them
do. Laughing and talking about what George's baby is going to look
like.
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

On Dec 6, 9:54 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

By all means explain to us how you calibrate a Powertap or an SRM.

I said how easy to do a powertap: In watts mode you hold down...
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

The problem with your answer and the rest of the world appears to be
something that you can't grasp - that hardly anyone would or would care to
maintain and calibrate a meter every run. Ilan...
Forum: Racing December 7th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Power Meters are a waste of money

On Dec 6, 2:08 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Anybody who argues that a power meter makes them a better rider needs to
ask themselves how all the pros from 1900-1995 got...
Forum: Racing December 6th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Landis' appeal loses credibility

On Dec 6, 12:22 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/13767.0.html

Maruice Suh representing Vino just gives less credibility to Landis'
Forum: Racing December 4th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

Interpreting power meter data is complex and beyond the scope of most
people, includiing trainers.

That's just not true.

You just earned yourself an invitation to the powermeter file...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

Listen to me and listen to me good. The original poster should
absolutely NOT get a power meter. He doesn't need a glass of milk. He
needs to learn how to milk a cow.

We think the same...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

You just earned yourself an invitation to the attitude adjustment
cycling camp I'm putting on at the Saulsalito cafe. See you there 3
p.m. this Friday.

Magilla

Is this a variation of the...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

These are people I have ridden with for years, so yes, they got a
powermeter, tested themselves, and in subsequent years, tested better.
It could be other things of course, but for me, I got a lot...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By [email protected]
Best way to measure Watts-

On Dec 3, 1:27 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
cycledogg wrote:
I am considering getting into using watts measured for training this
season. Which is the best or most...
Forum: Racing November 1st 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Another sports career ended by sloppy testing

So what you're saying is, since Hingis and her lawyer deny it, the
accusations are false?

You're very easy to convince.
Forum: Racing October 16th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Who's Surprised?

rec.BICYCLES.RACING
Forum: Racing October 15th 07, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Recommendations - Cold Weather Gloves/Mits

Hi I went to MEC and they did not have anything good, just the Wombat
gloves/mits, which I am not interested in, I am looking for a split pair of
mits with gel in the palms and made by a...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Alison Sydor is beautiful

On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check...
Forum: Racing July 6th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Jittery Joe's documentary on versus

wow. If I were not a fan of cycling, that would have been turned off
in 10 seconds or so, maybe less. Bad music, bad cinematography, bad
storyline, bad voice guy, bad everything. Seriously maybe the...
Forum: Racing June 20th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 89
Posted By [email protected]
UTTER BS

While I am all for anti-doping campaigns, there's no way I would sign
this accord if I were a rider. 1 years salary to a process that is not
100% perfect? If the salary thing were taken out, I would...
Forum: Racing June 17th 07, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Gal solo RAAM collapses....

Even Sierraman think the attention you are paying to the ladies is
unwarranted.
Forum: Racing June 13th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Vindicated

I think it's good that doctors will not dance around the subject.

As I am sure you recall, I criticized you for making FUN of the fat
kids, publicly. The kid was even on a bike, so he was trying to...
Forum: Racing June 13th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Mike Hanley asleep at the wheel again?

On Jun 12, 10:49 am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

And don't get me started on pro Masters racing. Just don't.

I'm curious, so can you elaborate?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64