New B&M 100lux headlight. by James[_8_]
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html -- JS
by Oculus Lights Go to last post
96 613 Techniques
BBB-41 Powerlock Bicycle Lock by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I just bought a BBB-41 Powerlock Bicycle Lock, which is a twinned multi-wire within a plastic enclosement. The diameter is 12 mm and the length is 180 cm. It...
Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
Road Tires: Width vs Speed Penalties? by (PeteCresswell)
My rear Schwalbe LandCruiser 40x700 is worn out and I am shopping a replacement and looking at CompassCycle's slicks. I always run mild knobs on the front...
Today 05:24 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
7 59 Techniques
Brightest tail light by Andy
I am looking to buy the brightest bike tail light. Looking for recommendations. Thanks, Andy
Today 01:03 AM
by Andy Go to last post
6 27 Techniques
windbreaks for bikes? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone think of putting small windbreaks on the handlebar just like they have on MCs and snowmobiles? Insulation, gloves, and non-smoking would be the...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
14 97 Techniques
Now for ten years, we've been on our own... by [email protected]
http://www.safespeed.org.uk/pauldies.html
Pavement scum mows down girl by [email protected]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5174765/CCTV-footage-shows-motorbike-yobs-hitting-schoolgirl.html
data on cut disc by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I tried to decipher all the data on a disc for the angle grinder. Here is the incomplete result: #! /bin/zsh # Symbols that seem to indicate: # - use safety...
Winter has come to the Ottawa Valley by [email protected]
Damn! There is just too much snow, ice and salt out there for me to keep cycling. Time to store the steel steed until next March. -- Andrew Chaplin SIT MIHI...