Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: db[_2_]
Forum: Techniques June 20th 19, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By db[_2_]
Ceramic drive chain

Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9gQ1KRhesM

It all looks beautifully smooth etc. But I wonder, how
does it stand up to hard pedalling, like standing on the
pedals on a steep uphill? Is...
Forum: Techniques June 16th 19, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By db[_2_]
Feeling strong

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:31:34 -0700, wrote:

On Sunday, June 9, 2019 at 4:06:14 AM UTC-5, db wrote:
Some days, on my way to work, it all feels great, I zoom along,
the...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 19, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By db[_2_]
Feeling strong

Some days, on my way to work, it all feels great, I zoom along,
the bike responds beautifully, I feel strong today, wow. Then
I realise, I've got a tail wind.

--
Dieter Britz
Forum: Techniques April 28th 19, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

My son is set on getting a belt drive for the bike he
is building. What is good about them? You have to have
the exact length for your bike, and if it breaks, it
is very expensive to replace.

So,...
Forum: Techniques March 8th 19, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By db[_2_]
Kevlar

On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:20:23 +0000, au76666 wrote:

I just bought a tyre and was told by the bloke in the shop that Kevlar
is now illegal in tyres. This is in Denmark. I forgot to ask him why.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6