Showing results 1 to 25 of 147
Search took 3.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheCoz
Forum: Racing January 1st 13, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By TheCoz
Happy New Year - I'm first to mention..........

Liz Hatch. May you have wonderful thoughts of this "amazing" woman.
Coz
Forum: Racing December 1st 12, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By TheCoz
rec.bicycles.racing on last legs

On Nov 30, 3:09*pm, thirty-six wrote:
less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

We need to move on.
Coz
Forum: Techniques November 21st 12, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By TheCoz
MoS2 chain lube

On Nov 21, 6:12*am, datakoll wrote:
ok ok

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=gw&q=Search%20for%20topics#hl=...

A.K.A. Motorcycle chain oil
Coz
Forum: Techniques November 20th 12, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By TheCoz
The effects of temperature on chain lubricant and friction

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/the-effects-of-temperature-on-chain-lubricant-and-friction-35806/

Can one then assume that a thicker oil lube for the chain in the
summer is best? Perhaps...
Forum: Techniques November 14th 12, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By TheCoz
Freehub service Oil or Grease?

On Nov 14, 9:25*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Nov 14, 3:11*pm, Tom Ace wrote:

On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:33:07 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
In the...
Forum: Techniques November 14th 12, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By TheCoz
Freehub service Oil or Grease?

Catching up on some much needed service, I am cleaning and lubing the
freehubs on my wheelsets. Mavic, Shimano, Zipp and HED hubs. I have
been to all the manufactures web sites to read what to use as...
Forum: Racing October 31st 12, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By TheCoz
The Witch to be burnt at the stake in UK

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/lance-armstrong-effigy-burn-bonfire-night-170900567.html

Next, a book burning. It's not about the bike eh?
Coz
Forum: Racing October 22nd 12, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By TheCoz
THE WITCH IS DEAD!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-confirms-lance-armstrongs-life-ban

Coz
Forum: Racing October 19th 12, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By TheCoz
UCI will hand it over to CAS

Famous words from a famous man: "I am innocent of this man's blood,"
he said. "It is your responsibility!"
Coz
Forum: Racing October 18th 12, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By TheCoz
Nike dumps Armstrong

On Oct 17, 9:31*am, cicero venatio wrote:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/1272672--lance-armstrong-dumped...

J. Spaceman

---------
It Trek dumps him too,...
Forum: Racing October 15th 12, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By TheCoz
Phil Liggett...

On Monday, October 15, 2012 9:21:28 AM UTC-5, atriage wrote:
...still thinks that LA never doped, so that's that the Monoballer is

innocent. Anyone who says that Liggett is just a senile old...
Forum: Racing October 15th 12, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By TheCoz
Phil Liggett...

Lig

On Monday, October 15, 2012 9:21:28 AM UTC-5, atriage wrote:
...still thinks that LA never doped, so that's that the Monoballer is

innocent. Anyone who says that Liggett is just a senile...
Forum: Racing October 12th 12, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
USADA report "proves" Armstrong used drugs

On Friday, October 12, 2012 12:54:24 PM UTC-5, Free Willy wrote:
"Red Cloud" wrote in message

Forum: Racing October 11th 12, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By TheCoz
It's Official - THE **** HAS HIT THE FAN!

Brailsford stunned by USADA disclosures

Nike show continued support for Armstrong after USADA report

Riders react to USADA reasoned decision

USADA: Armstrong created a doping...
Forum: Techniques September 30th 12, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By TheCoz
What Shimano rear mech (road ot mtb) shifts a 36 cog?

On Sep 29, 4:09*pm, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I've looked online but all the specs I see for Shimano rear mechs state that the maxinum # of teeth on a rear cog is 34. What...
Forum: Techniques September 2nd 12, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
Using Sigma HRM with Garmin Edge 500 while riding?

On Sep 2, 1:22*am, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 2-9-2012 5:28, TheCoz schreef:

Forum: Techniques September 2nd 12, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
Using Sigma HRM with Garmin Edge 500 while riding?

On Sep 1, 7:12*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:
On Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:41:34 AM UTC+2, TheCoz wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:39*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:

Forum: Racing September 2nd 12, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

On Sep 1, 6:03*pm, Mower Man wrote:
On 01/09/2012 9:45 PM, atriage wrote:

Forum: Techniques September 2nd 12, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
Using Sigma HRM with Garmin Edge 500 while riding?

On Sep 1, 12:39*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 31-8-2012 20:27, TheCoz schreef: I just ordered a Garmin Edge 500 with out the Cadence and HRM options.
I have a nice Sigma...
Forum: Techniques August 31st 12, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By TheCoz
Using Sigma HRM with Garmin Edge 500 while riding?

I just ordered a Garmin Edge 500 with out the Cadence and HRM options.
I have a nice Sigma Onyx HRM that I would like to use while riding
with the Garmin. Will there be any interference with either...
Forum: Racing August 30th 12, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By TheCoz
Ullrich's Latest Comment on Lance

At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
"I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
the sporting head duel and no title, I may be awarded ten...
Forum: Racing August 25th 12, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By TheCoz
Ullrich seems not interested

Jan seems to have the same interest as...
Forum: Techniques August 24th 12, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 235
Posted By TheCoz
More carbon fiber adventure

On Aug 23, 10:26*pm, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
I just got an email from a cycling friend who lives a couple hundred
miles from me, a guy who emails me fairly often. *He...
Forum: Racing August 24th 12, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By TheCoz
Lance Armstrong shares something with everyone in RBR tonight.

On Aug 23, 10:41*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
None of us has ever won a Tour de France

Nope, and I wouldn't dope trying.
Coz
Forum: Racing August 24th 12, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By TheCoz
USADA to strip Lance Armstrong of 7 Tour titles

On Aug 23, 10:57*pm, "The Observer" wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lance-armstrong-faces-big-decision-16551...

As I said...........

Coz
Showing results 1 to 25 of 147