Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary
Forum: General July 25th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Mary
cracked rim

Never mind. I decided not to take the chance. took my old bike off the
trainer and will use that until the new wheel comes in. Better safe than
sorry I suppose.

"mary" wrote...
Forum: General July 25th 09, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Mary
cracked rim

I went to the LBS today to have my rim trued and they found that the rim is
cracked by one of the spokes. The crack is about 1/8th of an inch long on
each side of the spoke. Needless to say I...
Forum: General December 8th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Mary
Happy Holidays

Specialized put this holiday greating up on You Tube.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=68N43K5Y0Ek

Happy Holidays to everyone
Forum: General June 13th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary
presta valves

"Andrew Price" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:52:28 -0600, mark wrote:

Narrow, high...
Forum: General June 12th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Mary
presta valves

Is it just me or do tubes with presta valves have to be filled up more
often? It seems like once a week I have to top off the air in the tubes.
Just wondering. Oh and before you ask, yes I make...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Mary
Am I wrong??

"mary" wrote in message
Riding etiquette question. I'm riding this afternoon and the following
happened. I pass a guy going about...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Mary
Am I wrong??

Riding etiquette question. I'm riding this afternoon and the following
happened. I pass a guy going about 14mph. I warn him before I pass. A few
minutes later I see that he has caught up to me...
Forum: General January 18th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary
what is up with my quads

"smn" wrote in message

"mary" wrote in message

"mary"...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary
what is up with my quads

"ilaboo" wrote in message
mary
there are medical problems that can cause this and i suggest you have a
internist check you out

Forum: General January 16th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary
what is up with my quads

"mary" wrote in message
I am an avid rider. About 4600 miles a year. This year I have had a lot of
problems with fatigue in my quads...
Forum: General January 13th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary
what is up with my quads

I am an avid rider. About 4600 miles a year. This year I have had a lot of
problems with fatigue in my quads after only a few miles. not sure what the
problem is but it is slowing me down...
Forum: General November 6th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Mary
brakes

Do bike brakes have whistles like car brakes to let you know they need to be
replaced? I know it is an odd question but yesterday in the middle of a
ride my front brakes started to make an odd...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12