Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dolf
Forum: Australia July 17th 19, 01:10 AM Posted to aus.sport.aussie-rules,aus.sport.cricket,aus.sport.golf,alt.tennis,aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By dolf
-- AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL HAS GONE TO THE DOGS...

If life is so precarious (ie. note the lack of consciousness
instantiation as engagement by the person) he ought not have breed...

Animals raise their offspring and often live in herds but when we...
Forum: UK May 25th 19, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.slack,uk.rec.cycling,uk.misc,alt.food.cooking,alt.astrology
Replies: 1
Posted By dolf
— L@@KING AT FOOD-4-LESS RECIPES

How is the rijk this morning?

No that isn’t dirty German for Reich...

- dolf

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Our low prices bring you in; the quality brings you back."
Forum: UK January 30th 18, 08:30 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS new sgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

David wrote:

[snipped nonsense self infatuated opinions as psychosis]

Forum: UK January 30th 18, 04:40 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you neo-nazi terrorist

David wrote:

[snipped nonsense self infatuated opinions as psychosis]

— GREEKS JOIN MIDSUMMA PRIDE MARCH TO CELEBRATE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE WIN

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek,...
Forum: UK January 30th 18, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.war.vietnam,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS new sgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Doug if you neo-Nazis are going to respond to my message. Then do so in a
coherent manner as my message was 2 messages prior to DAVID’s dribble-some
TURD one liners

Doug Laidlaw...
Forum: UK January 30th 18, 02:27 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Doug if you neo-Nazis are going to respond to my message. Then do so in a
coherent manner as my message was 2 messages prior to DAVID’s dribble-some
TURD one liners

Doug Laidlaw...
Forum: UK January 27th 18, 03:57 AM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile with neo-fascist empathy as
blasphemous and treasonous disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and IMAGO
DEI as formula of autonomy (ie. whether...
Forum: UK January 26th 18, 12:07 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Cease your anonymous fascist *TROLL* of my posts with inane one line
comments and ambiguation of the subject with spacious insertions as it
impugns my posts and any accountability I have to them....
Forum: UK January 26th 18, 12:06 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS new sgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Cease your anonymous fascist *TROLL* of my posts with inane one line
comments and ambiguation of the subject with spacious insertions as it
impugns my posts and any accountability I have to...
Forum: UK January 26th 18, 05:43 AM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

KERNEL stay out of AUS newsgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist as
miscreant.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/25/2018 7:55 AM, dolf wrote:
KERNEL stay out of...
Forum: UK January 25th 18, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.war.vietnam,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS new sgroups you pedophile neo-nazi terrorist

Cease your fascist *TROLL* of my posts with inane one line comments and
ambiguation of the subject with space insertion as it impugns my posts and
any accountability I have to them.

David...
Forum: UK January 25th 18, 08:50 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Replies: 27
Posted By dolf
— KERNEL stay out of AUS new sgroups you pedophile neo-nazi t errorist

— SH@TFACED: A CLAMOROUS WRETCHED PERFORMANCE BY AN EXCESSIVELY MADE UP
MARCEL MARCEAU MIME ARTIST

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 January, 2018

— MUMMY DEAREST —

“HERE PUSSY...
Forum: UK December 26th 17, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usage.english
Replies: 5
Posted By dolf
— MISTER POUNDER SAYS, "Yet another **** on a bicycle."

— WHEN 5000 COULDN’T GET HOME

When the choice is to be found amongst the flotsam of over 5000 beach
invaders who were probably so paralytic as to be incapable of making it
safely back...
Forum: UK April 10th 17, 01:03 PM Posted to aus.religion.christian,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By dolf
-- WHAT SAY YE TO KERNEL BURKE (DON JUAN) BEING DEAD MEAT?

-- WHAT SAY YE TO KERNEL BURKE (DON JUAN) BEING DEAD MEAT?

I'm already deriving such remedial pleasure from annotating his
indictmentÂ*for treason which is to be presented at court on Wednesday...
Forum: UK April 8th 17, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.cycling,soc.veterans
Replies: 8
Posted By dolf
-- GIRL FOUND WITH MONKEYS IN EURO-COON FOREST

MY NAME IS *DOLF* YOU FASCIST ANONYMOUS WHORE AND YOU WILL ONLY USE THAT
NAME WHEN REFERRING TO ME AND *BORK*, ADOLF, DOLT or anything else ...

THERE IS A 19 JULY 2016 GRINDR COMPLAINT OF IMPROPER...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15