Does Slow Johnny still pull the wings off flies by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 5:39:44 PM UTC, wrote: On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 3:14:09 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote: On...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
96 373 Techniques
Facebook hiding my entries by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
67 103 Techniques
Department of "well, duh!" by Joy Beeson
The last two times I went out, I came back without the safety pin in the ankle of the right leg of my sweat pants. That is, of course, the important pin --...
Winter gear by Mark Cleary[_3_]
Surprisingly in Illinois the last 3 days have been ok to ride outside. No wind and the snow and ice off roads. I manage 51 miles today with temps at about 34...
1,064 226,823 General
Bicycling gifts by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Suppose a member of your extended family kind of likes to bike. Suppose that person has a decent bike, and because of the events of 2020 has been riding it...
Bike shops, rules, principles and law by AMuzi
Leaving aside my reservations on the newish UK 'supreme court' scheme, this raises some very large...
Today 12:49 AM
by Duane[_7_] Go to last post
4 19 Techniques
Waterford Bicycles by Tom Kunich[_4_]
For those unaware of it, the Waterford appears to be owned by the Schwinn family and they also produce the stock bikes "Gunnar" as well as the fully custom...
another cycling success of Brexit by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/campagnolo-still-available-to-trade-says-supplier-amid-confusion/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
Yesterday 11:37 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
8 57 Techniques
Falling down in Traffic by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Well I did a 37 miles ride with 2000 feet of climbing yesterday. I used the Look which is the lightest bike I have. As I got within a mile and a half from...
Yesterday 11:32 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post