Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Sherman[_2_]
Forum: General March 22nd 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 105
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
dump the Big Three and embrace public transportation

The Older Gentleman wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

The Older Gentleman wrote:
Miles Bader wrote:

"Vito" ...
Forum: General March 22nd 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 105
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
dump the Big Three and embrace public transportation

The Older Gentleman wrote:
Miles Bader wrote:

"Vito" writes:
PUBLIC TRANSIT IS ONLY PUSHED BY TOTAL MORONS ....
I must assume that you have never...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 22nd 09, 10:47 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
OT - Cats

Peter Clinch wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

Where and how does one sleep with 12 cats? I have enough trouble
finding space with just 2.

Based on just the one cat, you try and go to sleep...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Tire recommendations needed

datakoll aka Gene Daniels wrote:

have had LBS clerks try to...
NO!
are the LBS decetiful, yanking Sherman around for kicks, blind, or
simply stupid

Unless the LBS specializes in small...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

datakoll aka Gene Daniels wrote:

Jute said the location is Brittany ?

Perfect placed for a Landing Ship Dock, no?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

Lots of issues, lots of denial. Sad. Creepy.

Or maybe you are projecting the young woman as you would like to...
Forum: General March 22nd 09, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Peter Cole wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Ablang ? wrote:
The Impossible Redemption of Jonathan Boyer
Does the best thing you do in your life make up for the worst thing
you've ever done?...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
LET US SNOT !!

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
SEVERAL CRAFTSMEN, engineers, sailors, company presidents, world
famous inventors, an indy car driver, various hangers on both to and
fro, a Ford dealer ! an MD...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:

http://pro.corbis.com/images/BE040188.jpg?size=67&uid=%7BB79C0CE2-44E6-4B35-A327-7769334FF8DB%7D

LSD?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 608
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Mostly OT/Head Injury and Death

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
wrote:
Ask skiers wearing helmets if they'd slow down without the helmets.

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
I wouldn't slow down without my...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Paul M. Hobson wrote:
wrote:
Ask skiers wearing helmets if they'd slow down without the helmets.

I wouldn't slow...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 22nd 09, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
OT - Cats

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 22nd 09, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 67
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Sea to Shining Sea Support

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 49
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Tire recommendations needed

Hank Wirtz wrote:
On Mar 21, 3:10 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article
Forum: General March 22nd 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 53
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
You Still Don't Want to Wear a Helmet??

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Otter wrote:

Natasha Richardson, a Tony Award-winning actress whose career
melded glamorous celebrity with the bloodline of...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
wrote:
Ask skiers wearing helmets if they'd slow down without the helmets.

I wouldn't slow down without my helmet. I only wear it b/c it's so
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 49
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Tire recommendations needed

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
WhiteTea wrote:

I have a ' 74 Raleigh 3-speed. I want some...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

aka Andrés Muro wrote:
[...]
Interesting that being that you are such a whitie you identified
dumbness with blondeness. blondness is a genetic trait not associated
with...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

Bill Sornson wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

(1) Not her real name....
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:

Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most
definitely a style if somewhat contrived.
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Welgo V8 or ... which flat pedal with pins? was Going clipless

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Thanks, gentlemen. On hand of the advice here, if and when I go
clipless, I'll choose between the Shimano M520, M324 (flat one...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Welgo V8 or ... which flat pedal with pins? was Going clipless

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

Thanks, gentlemen. On hand of the advice...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Dumb blonde geography

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Marcus Coles wrote:
Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most definitely
a style if somewhat contrived.
I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of...
Forum: Techniques March 21st 09, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Posted By Tom Sherman[_2_]
Riders I meet

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:
If you live in a city
where crime is the norm, then people stop reporting. Not saying that
is the case with NY,...
Forum: General March 21st 09, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Ablang ? wrote:
The Impossible Redemption of Jonathan Boyer
Does the best thing you do in your life make up for the worst thing
you've ever done? This cycling hero--and convicted felon--might...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500