Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Grosman
Forum: Racing April 24th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Grosman
Fleche Wallone Video

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4154365
Forum: Racing September 15th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Grosman
Disappointed with blood tests (mine)

"Mike Jacoubowsky" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Due to a medical problem I usually have blood drawn every Monday. I have
Forum: Racing September 2nd 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Tom Grosman
Bruyneel may go to Astana...

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com a écrit dans le message de news:
| "Tom Grosman" wrote in message
Forum: Racing September 2nd 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Tom Grosman
Bruyneel may go to Astana...

"Lou D'Amelio" a écrit dans le message de news:
| On Sep 2, 12:31 am, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

Forum: Racing September 1st 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Tom Grosman
Bruyneel may go to Astana...

a écrit dans le message de news:
| (http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/sep07/sep01news )
|
| Bruyneel is a...
Forum: Racing July 29th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Tom Grosman
Conatador Dirty?

"B. Lafferty" a écrit dans le message de
news: 9iMqi.784$id4.561@trndny05...
| Alberto Contador, qui s'apprête à remporter le Tour de France, dimanche 29
| juillet,...
Forum: Racing July 28th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Tom Grosman
31 seconds covers the podium

a écrit dans le message de news:
| If the time gaps don't change, this will be the smallest time spread
| to...
Forum: Racing July 18th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 52
Posted By Tom Grosman
Paris bike shops, the horror continues

a écrit dans le message de news:
| Now that I am finally recovering from a back problem (I had to take
| months off), I...
Forum: Racing June 11th 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Tom Grosman
Discover team for Dauphine-LIbre and Tour de Suisse

a écrit dans le message de news:
|I was just thinking that Discovery would want it's TDF to spend time
| racing together...
Forum: Racing May 30th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 65
Posted By Tom Grosman
Why did Lance win?

"Mike Jacoubowsky" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Whether or not he doped, he beat the other guys for the same...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 71
Posted By Tom Grosman
So who started it all with EPO ?

a écrit dans le message de news:
| I wonder, is there enough genuine clinical need for EPO to warrant
| sales of three...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 71
Posted By Tom Grosman
So who started it all with EPO ?

a écrit dans le message de news:

| wrote:
| SNIP
|
| I wonder, is there enough genuine clinical...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Mark" a écrit dans le message de news:
| On May 26, 2:34 pm, "Caroline" wrote:
| [EPO] It...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 71
Posted By Tom Grosman
So who started it all with EPO ?

"Morten Reippuert Knudsen" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Keith wrote:
|
| Any ideas ?
|
| perhaps Lemond or Fignon...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Grosman
A more reasonable way of EPO testing

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com a écrit dans le message de news:
| "Caroline" wrote in message
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Tom Grosman
Time for McQuaid to eat his words ...

"Simon Brooke" a écrit dans le message de news:
| in message , Sandy
Forum: Racing May 19th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Tom Grosman
Psychological addiction

"Bill C" a écrit dans le message de news:
| This is something I've been wondering about since the latest spouting
Forum: Racing May 18th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 146
Posted By Tom Grosman
has Lemond lost his damn mind?

"Halverde" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Man, I sure would hate to be Lemond's Uncle Ron right now.

Why...
Forum: Racing May 17th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Tom Grosman
Landis, continued

"Bob Schwartz" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Marty wrote:

Forum: Racing May 17th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Tom Grosman
Landis, continued

"Michael Press" a écrit dans le message de news:
| In article
Forum: Racing May 8th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Tom Grosman
So.... Who else is going to get snagged before the Giro?

Scarponi also fessed up.

"Hell and High Water" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
| Any names being discussed? ...
Forum: Racing May 8th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Tom Grosman
Dealing with doping- A modest proposal

"Michael Press" a écrit dans le message de news:
| In article ,
| "Tom...
Forum: Racing May 7th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Tom Grosman
All you apologists can shut up now.

Herrera won the Vuelta in 1987. I think he's safe.

Heras on the other hand ...

Forum: Racing May 7th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Andy B." a écrit dans le message de news:

| "Tom Grosman" wrote in message
Forum: Racing May 7th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Tom Grosman
basso admits to doping

a écrit dans le message de news:
| It's good that Basso resigned from Discovery. The question now is how
| much Basso...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51