Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William Asher
Forum: Racing March 1st 10, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By William Asher
Is Ryan riding or watching Sunday afternoon?

heather wrote in
:

Donald Munro wrote:
heather wrote:
Just last night I had a dream that you were very happily in love
with...
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By William Asher
Cycling Group Without Cycling

KurganGringioni wrote:

"William Asher" wrote in message

:
: Yeah. Which ones among those have banned Susan Walker for...
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By William Asher
Cycling Group Without Cycling

Fred Fredburger wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
Henry wrote:

On Feb...
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By William Asher
Cycling Group Without Cycling

Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Your hemisphere sucks! And has its seasons screwed up!

You need to get a handle on the south:
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By William Asher
bro, JV just called ...

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
]:

PS: I've decided to name my 4x-shooting-XCS-costume sport "postmodern
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By William Asher
Cycling Group Without Cycling

"GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote in
:

Tom Kunich wrote:
I wonder why the group seems to be drifting completely away from
bicycling...
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:

I wonder why the group seems to be drifting completely away from
bicycling and ending up just a stupid discussion group?

Because it's February, the winter olympics are on,...
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By William Asher
I like the biathlon

KurganGringioni wrote:

"heather" wrote in message
: Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
: If I could do it all over again, I'd give that...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By William Asher
I like the biathlon

William R. Mattil wrote:

The cycling equivilant of Snowboarding would be RAAM ?

snowboarding = crit in the rain

RAAM = Banff-Whistler XC-skiing classic event

--
Bill Asher
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.sports.hocky.nhl.vanc-canucks

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Miller played spectacularly, but the Canadian team scored 3 goals.
They did it on 45(!) shots. That's enough to win if Brodeur had played
well.

The Americans...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By William Asher
I like the biathlon

Fred Fredburger wrote in
:

Robert Chung wrote:
I'm waiting for Asher to make a comment.

Right. It's just hanging...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By William Asher
Papp pleads guilty

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
]:

If you're wondering what I think a guilty Landis should have done, I
think he...
Forum: Racing February 20th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By William Asher
"No sports mistake is supposed to be fatal"

Robert Chung wrote:

A. Dumas wrote:
KurganGringioni wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote:
No one could have ever imagined someone screwing up at
140kph and leaving the track.

Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By William Asher
bro, JV just called ...

heather wrote:

William Asher wrote:

Is "curling matches" another rbr euphamism?

I wanted to come up with something suitably euphemistic for you, but
it's just not a challenge...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By William Asher
"No sports mistake is supposed to be fatal"

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
"Robert Chung"...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By William Asher
Riding in the Tropics

Nobody wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good place to go on a vacation and it would be good
if it were in a somewhat tropic

I'm thinking Bermuda or something like that. I don't know...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By William Asher
bro, JV just called ...

Fred Fredburger wrote:

Steve Freides wrote:
William Asher wrote:
heather wrote in
:

I saw those too, in action even. At...
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By William Asher
bro, JV just called ...

heather wrote in
:

I saw those too, in action even. At first I thought they were pajamas.
Or maybe I was projecting since I usually fall...
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By William Asher
Somebody here is responsible for this, I just know it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100218/ap_on_re_eu/eu_romania_obese_mom

--
Bill Asher
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By William Asher
"No sports mistake is supposed to be fatal"

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
William Asher wrote:

wrote:

The Womens downhill yesterday was borderline...
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By William Asher
"No sports mistake is supposed to be fatal"

wrote:

The Womens downhill yesterday was borderline ridiculous. I've watched
the sport for years (know nothing about it from experience) and I
can't recall a course that seem to cause so...
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By William Asher
Zinn is wrong.

Donald Munro wrote:

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Helmets are the wrong sort of protection for that.
http://www.chaincondom.com/

William Asher wrote:
That looks like it is too small to...
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By William Asher
Zinn is wrong.

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

Helmets are the wrong sort of protection for that.
http://www.chaincondom.com/

That looks like it is too small to fit my chainring. Do they come in a
Magnum size?

--...
Forum: Racing February 16th 10, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By William Asher
Cycling at the winter olympics

Henry wrote in news:62522742-d2cc-4937-b7a9-
:

there must be some way!

I think it's already in there as part of the...
Forum: Racing February 14th 10, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By William Asher
Giro de Italia

"Tom Kunich" wrote in