Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nexty
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By nexty
Best Photos of 2008

So many favs from 200!

[image: http://ghuntley.smugmug.com/photos/272866943_2HeD6-XL.jpg]
[image: http://ghuntley.smugmug.com/photos/272867154_rnCzR-XL.jpg]

Uninam; these kids ran off with my coker...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By nexty
Great Victorian Bike Ride

I'll be down for a GVBN!

--
nexty
nexty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17087

Hey Jamie.

annual leave kicks in on the 18th so I'd be down for some muni and
beer.

must do's:
http://nobmob.com/rides/manlydam
http://nobmob.com/rides/theoaks (woodbridge to glenbrook enduro...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By nexty
Are handlebars worth it?

I have a spare T7 you could try out/borrow for a little while.

--
nexty
nexty's Profile:...

From last weekend at the Highland Fling (NSW MTB Enduro Championships)
56km of fire trails, single track, bike washes and "desert oasis" (sand
:eek:)

[image:...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By nexty
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

[image:
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v375/240/88/837175124/n837175124_4723475_5647.jpg]

[image:
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v375/240/88/837175124/n837175124_4723476_590...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By nexty
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

Shame, wish I could have been there to see it.

Was out doing the Highland Fling (write up later)

Photos by Julian...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By nexty
Sydney to Wollongong 2008

This is it folks, in five days Laeth and myself will be taking part in
the 2008 MS Gong Ride on our unicycles along with 11,623 other
bicyclists. Laeth will be doing the 56km option from Heathcote on...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By nexty
Should I consider a 29er

harper wrote:
I have a video of my dog, Buster, swallowing a 29er whole. Is that cool
enough?

Where on utube can I find this?

--
nexty
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey Laef!

There's a facebook event that i'm using to organize the ride here.
http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=39956783656

Join the Sydney Unicyclist team on the MS...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By nexty
1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

Mirror: http://tinyurl.com/4w44lg

--
nexty
nexty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17087
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By nexty
Utah Epic - The White Rim

aspenmike wrote:
After you drop off the edge of the world, or it seems anyway, you hit
the flattish white rim, which meanders in and out of these majestic
canyons. This was one of my favorite...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By nexty
Ride to Work Day 2007 (Oz)

It's that time of year again, the 15th of October creeps nearer.

Who will be doing the commute with their uni?

The 'mystery' unicyclist from 07 ended up being front-page featured on
the national...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By nexty
Alaska 2008: The Dalton Highway Write-Up (Long)

:mad:

--
nexty
nexty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17087
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By nexty
Dan Heaton on TV

First up, massive props, the fact that a major label is creating a brand
connection with muni and showing it off on TV is something everyone
should be very happy to see!

I have uploaded the vids...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By nexty
Bike MS 2008 - Cokering for Charity

Glad to pitch in.

I will entering into the MS ride in November (Sydney to the Gong)

--
nexty
nexty's Profile:...

Was this just a case of poor communication?

At the final meeting there were ~ 27 hands in the air.

Put me down for two (one for me, one for my mum).

If we can make the numbers, then maybe a batch...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 08, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By nexty
RTL Jerseys

Does anyone know if they will be doing that re-order for all those who
missed out or just plain got the wrong size?

It was mentioned on the final day, that a list would be created -
anyone know if...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By nexty
Uni commuters / magazine story

Sydney, Australia

Daily commute of ~8km (return) on my 20" trials, between my local train
station and then through the CBD to work; I've never timed it though, as
I have various stopovers along the...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By nexty
RTL Video

Missed the previous thread, glad you reposted it.

Awesome video

--
nexty
nexty's Profile:...

BoojiBoy wrote:
It looks like it would take forever if you had to do it all by
keyframes. Good job.

Yeah, it's done by keyframes but thankfully it's all automatic :)

http://animoto.com/
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By nexty
RTL Photo Compilation - Kickstart The Lobster

Ello Ello

Here is something which started out originally to explain/show to
non-unicyclist friends what RTL was; with so many amazing photos I
needed a better way to present them so non-unicyclist...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By nexty
RTL Who's Who (please read if you were there)

Excellent idea, I have gone through the photos that were shared with
andy and myself at dinner on the final night; 9000 photos down to 800.
They are available here; I plan to rearrange them to show...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By nexty
RTL Photo Stream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIz05MV07_s

--
nexty
nexty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17087
View this...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By nexty
RTL Photo Stream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQAf46PcQKM&watch_response

Nathan Hoover, Kris Holm and then Richard? from the lost wheelers going
over the bridge - hang in there for a classic comment at the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54