Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Lesco
Forum: General May 5th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Don Lesco
Some advice regarding cycling in New Zealand

On May 3, 7:21*pm, arnieb wrote:
Hi,
* *I haven't posted for a while, but I could use some of the
collective wisdom of this group. My sweetie and I are planning on
Forum: Rides October 31st 09, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Lesco
Stelvio per sempere

Jobst,

I missed your annual Europe ride report this summer. They are always
very inspiring and were my motivation for cycling up the Stelvio (and
other passes) to experience this for myself. As...
Forum: General July 26th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Lesco
Avocet Cross Tires No Longer Available

On Jul 26, 8:26*am, "Janet O'Leary"
wrote:
"Yuz Man" wrote in message

I've ridden on the same...
Forum: General July 26th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Don Lesco
cracked rim

On 2009-07-25, mary wrote:

I went to the LBS today to have my rim trued and they found that the rim...
Forum: Rides December 25th 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Posted By Don Lesco
Utah route assistance

Hi,

I did most of the route you are describing in 2002 by bike and drove
it this fall. In general, the supplies are limited, so you have to be
careful you have enough food and water with you. You...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5