Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 5.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nat
Forum: UK July 24th 08, 11:50 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Nat
David Cameron

On 24 Jul, 11:30, dan gregory
wrote:
Tom Crispin wrote:
His bike was nicked while he was out shopping.

What? No attendant bodyguards??
;-)

He...
Forum: UK July 23rd 08, 10:07 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Nat
Do mountain bikes with road tyres exist?

On 23 Jul, 10:04, wrote:
Hi

I'm thinking of buying a new bike and I want a comfy mountain bike ,
not some flimsy racer with a seat that chops my nuts in half. Only
Forum: UK July 15th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Nat
Road User Hierarchy: Good News!

On 15 Jul, 14:50, JNugent wrote:
Mark wrote:
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
Nuxx Bar said:
Walking (including the...
Forum: UK July 11th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nat
Another gong

On 11 Jul, 00:38, Tom Crispin
wrote:
Smarter Travel Awards 2008

Best Cycling Initiative

Ride 'n' Swim - John Ball Primary School

Each week the...
Forum: UK July 8th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nat
Tour De France (and any other cycle race vfor that matter)question

On 7 Jul, 19:41, Tony B wrote:
Whitelee wrote:
Wife (as they do) asked, How do they take a pee? "They must use a new pair
of shorts every day" meaning they must...
Forum: UK July 7th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Nat
Recommend some knee (singular) protection?

On 7 Jul, 08:45, Peter Clinch wrote:
bornfree wrote:
One disadvantage of being a "disabled" cyclist, is that the smallest
fall on my least strong leg could result...
Forum: UK June 24th 08, 04:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Nat
Calculating Money Saved via Cycling

On 2008-06-24, Jim Ley wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:29:49 +0000 (UTC), Dylan Smith
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nat
Rear wheel 'too small'

On 20 Jun, 13:49, "Pete Biggs"
wrote:
I wrote:
Nat wrote:

I've tried a range of sizes so I don't think this is the problem.

Forum: UK June 20th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 74
Posted By Nat
Interest in shopping by bike

On 20 Jun, 13:07, "POHB" wrote:
"Nat" wrote

There are visibly more cyclists on my commute now

Compared with when? *The number of...
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 20 Jun, 11:54, "PoB" wrote:
"Brian G" wrote in message

| So it seems that while neither improving...
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nat
Rear wheel 'too small'

On 20 Jun, 11:57, Roger Thorpe
wrote:
Nat wrote:
I wonder if any of you have ever encountered this problem. Every time
I try to change the back wheel, I...

wrote:
Nat wrote:
I wonder if any of you have ever encountered this problem. Every time
I try to change the back wheel, I...
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nat
Rear wheel 'too small'

On 20 Jun, 09:59, "Pete Biggs"
wrote:
Nat wrote:
I wonder if any of you have ever encountered this problem. Every time
I try to change...
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nat
Rear wheel 'too small'

I wonder if any of you have ever encountered this problem. Every time
I try to change the back wheel, I have some inner tube left over which
causes a bump. It is almost as though the wheel is just a...
Forum: UK June 20th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Nat
Read wheel 'too small'

I wonder if any of you have ever encountered this problem. Every time
I try to change the back wheel, I have some inner tube left over which
causes a bump. It is almost as though the wheel is just a...
Forum: UK June 19th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Nat
Bike week

On 19 Jun, 13:30, "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
I found out yesterday that this is Bike Week.

Hmmm.

Perhaps the publicity was less good than it might have been.

Guy
Forum: UK June 13th 08, 11:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Nat
Grrr. Temporary traffic lights.

On 13 Jun, 11:33, Chris Smith wrote:
Martin wrote:

_ wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:17:11 +0100, Martin wrote:

The idiot would have saved at most 1s by passing...
Forum: UK May 29th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Nat
Anti-Motorist Measures Are Everywhe IT'S OFFICIAL

On 29 May, 13:00, Peter Clinch wrote:
Rob Morley wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2008 04:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Nuxx Bar wrote:

Who do you...
Forum: UK May 9th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Nat
"Police hunt bike riding flasher"

On 9 May, 11:28, wrote:
I was amused by this local story - flashing while on a bike sounds
like quite an achievement to me.

Forum: General May 2nd 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 130
Posted By Nat
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

On 2 May, 14:46, ComandanteBanana wrote:
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
to ride around town...

Forum: Social Issues May 2nd 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 130
Posted By Nat
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

On 2 May, 14:46, ComandanteBanana wrote:
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
to ride around town...

Forum: Rides May 2nd 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Nat
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

On 2 May, 14:46, ComandanteBanana wrote:
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
to ride around town...

Forum: UK May 2nd 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Nat
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

On 2 May, 14:46, ComandanteBanana wrote:
If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
to ride around town...

Forum: UK April 18th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Nat
Question For Chapman

On 18 Apr, 08:41, "Budstaff"
wrote:
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in ...

On Wed, 16...
Forum: UK April 18th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Nat
Red Lights & Emergency Vehicles

I'm a cyclist so I just pull over onto the pavement.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53