Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kim Wall
Forum: UK May 6th 19, 06:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Kim Wall
Alerting horse riders

On 29/04/2019 16:13, True Blue wrote: I replied by saying that other
horse riders appreciated my ringing
the bell as a courtesy to them. She didn't seem to believe me.

My rule of thumb for the...
Forum: UK May 6th 19, 06:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Kim Wall
Dubious Hack: Wrapping the Chain In Teflon Tape To Prevent DustBuild Up

On 03/05/2019 21:12, Bret Cahill wrote:
Wrapping a valve cover gasket with plumbers tape managed to stop an
impossible to stop oil leak.

The worst thing that can happen with the chain is the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2