Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Forum: Techniques January 24th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

Michael Press

Michael, that's great advice. Anything more specific than "a true
penetrating lubricant"?

Bill,
CRC Power Lube, available at auto parts stores.
Kerry- Hide quoted...
Forum: Techniques January 24th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

On Jan 23, 5:14 pm, "Fixed" wrote:

Again, these pictures aren't mine, a pity it didn't help you to fix the
shifters.
But I'm glad they shed some light on the...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

On Jan 23, 4:35 pm, "Fixed" wrote:

Checked your mail jet?

Those pictures are awesome. Unfortunately I now know why I couldn't
get it to work. In the first picture...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

On Jan 23, 4:35 pm, "Fixed" wrote:

Checked your mail jet?

thanks a bunch man, the mail filter had picked them up, I recovered
them from the spam folder. Looking...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

Somebody on this newsgroup posted pictures of an sti assembly.
I downloaded the pictures. but it's a total of 11mb.
I could try and mail them to you

thanks, I'll appreciate if you can. 11mb...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

On Jan 23, 4:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:47 am, " wrote:

I checked the shimano website and they do not have any exploded views
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

On Jan 23, 1:15 pm, "Bill Cotton" wrote:
wrote in message

On...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

All good advice. I like tinkering with stuff so the first instinct is
always "I can do it myself". I think I will eventually figure it out
but I hate to be off the bike for the week (or 2) it seems...
Forum: Techniques January 23rd 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Ultegra shifter repair

The right shifter on my bike has been sticking all winter (when I move
the small lever it moves the big lever with it). I think it must have
gotten gunked up and needs a good lube and clean. I was...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9