Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy
Forum: Marketplace June 20th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
WTB - Rear Bontrager RaceLite MTB Hub, trashed Shell/Body OK

I am looking for the axle, spacers, bearings for a Bontrager RaceLite
MTB Rear Hub. I have a good hub shell and cassette body, bearings not
that important. DT Swiss style RaceLite. Let me know if you...
Forum: Marketplace April 9th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
WTB - Time impact mag road pedals

Looking for a pair of time impact mag road pedals, the silver ones,
not the ti spindle ones, in good shape.
Forum: Techniques February 14th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
Mavic Ksyrium cassette body compatibility

Are mavic ksyrium cassette bodies from different models and years
compatible with each other? The goal is to switch a Campy cassette
body from an '08 ksyrium elite to an older ksyrium equipe...
Forum: Techniques November 27th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
Road Ghetto Tubeless

Has anyone experimented with running tubeless Hutchinsons on a regular
rim using a cut innertube for the sealing rimstrip. I have had good
luck with this 'ghetto' setup on my mtn bike. Stan's has...
Forum: Marketplace November 8th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
FS-Rockshox Suspension Seatpost 26.8, $25

I have a Rockshox Suspension Seatpost in almost new condition that I
would like to get $25 for. It is an elastomer type post similar to a
U.S.E. post. A few scratches but less than 50 miles. This...
Forum: Techniques September 15th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy
Vintage bicycle value

I am looking for a good resource for determining vintage bicycle
value, specifically a '67 Masi. Any recommendations?
TIA
Forum: Marketplace September 15th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Andy
Vintage bicycle value

I am looking for a good resource for determining vintage bicycle
value. Specifically a '67 Masi. There seem to be a few on the net, any
recommendations?
TIA
Forum: Techniques September 15th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy
29er V-brake fork?

I am looking for a 29er Cross Country suspension fork that is
compatible w/ V brakes, does the animal exist? 80mm travel would be
ideal. Thanks in advance,
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8