Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Forum: Techniques September 28th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cable end stuck in Campy ergo shifter

On Sep 27, 6:13*pm, "Paul M. Hobson" wrote:
wrote:
I was changing my rear derailler cable this morning and discovered
that the cable end/head was...
Forum: Techniques September 27th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cable end stuck in Campy ergo shifter

I was changing my rear derailler cable this morning and discovered
that the cable end/head was stuck in the ergo shifter. Anybody had
this problem before? How do I get it removed without damaging...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 07, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Broken dropout on vintage Trek Frame

On Dec 28, 2:35*am, Werehatrack wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:09:05 -0800 (PST), may
have said:

Hello all,

I was building up a...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Broken dropout on vintage Trek Frame

Hello all,

I was building up a vintage steel Trek 950 frame from 1981 tonight and
noticed a cracked rear derailleur dropout. Can anyone recommend a
framebuilder to replace it? I live in Charlotte,...
Forum: Marketplace October 21st 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTT : 53cm columbus SLX road frame for 58cm

I am interested in trading a late '80's Concorde road frame for a
comparable frame. I bought it thinking it was a larger frame. The
frame meausres 53 cm c-t-c seat tube and 56 cm c-t-c top tube....
Forum: Techniques January 18th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rusty Sockets and Rim Failure

Thanks for the insight Jim and Donga. I replaced the nipple and trued
the rim up. I will ride it as long as I feel it is safe.

jim beam wrote:
wrote:
I was out on a...
Forum: Techniques January 16th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rusty Sockets and Rim Failure

I was out on a ride this weekend and broke a spoke. I took the rear
wheel to my LBS for repair and discovered that the rim sockets are all
rusty, similar to the link enclosed. The spoke did not fail,...
Forum: Techniques December 21st 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Help Identify old Bike Italian Road Frame

wrote:
I bought an old chromo frame off of ebay a few monhs ago. Its decals
call it a "Frizzante", but I have found nothing on the web that
indicates it is an actual...
Forum: Techniques December 21st 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Help Identify old Bike Italian Road Frame

I bought an old chromo frame off of ebay a few monhs ago. Its decals
call it a "Frizzante", but I have found nothing on the web that
indicates it is an actual brand. I would like for some of group to...
Forum: Techniques September 26th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Planar Fasciitis

I've battled plantar fasciitis for the past 5 or so years. It isn't
constant, but rather comes and goes. Cycling is one activity that I can
do regularly without making the problem worse or without...
Forum: Marketplace July 17th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: circular metal adapter plate for Shimano bar end shifter

wrote:
I'm in the sad position of having lost the left circular plate that
allows the left bar end friction shifter (Shimano SL-BS64) to mount to
the actual bar end...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11