Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Derekcommonground
Forum: Techniques November 15th 06, 04:53 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Derekcommonground
i'm using a 118mm hollow spindle in my isis...

i'm using a 118mm hollow spindle in my isis bottom bracket, the chainring is already on the inside, so those chainring spacers look like they'd be really helpful. does it matter if the chainring...
Forum: Techniques November 14th 06, 05:54 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Derekcommonground
fixed gear chainline question

i'm building up my first bike... i'ts got a flip flop hub and i just spent the evening putting in the bottom bracket, crank arms, pedals and put the rear wheel on... but the chainline looks pretty...
Forum: Techniques October 29th 06, 03:30 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Derekcommonground
places to learn about building bikes?

hey, I'm relatively new to bike building/repair. i just fixed up an old schwinn road bike frame, stripped it down and painted it, and now i'm building it back up. i'm looking for places on the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3