Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yuz Man
Forum: General July 26th 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Yuz Man
Avocet Cross Tires No Longer Available

I decided to go with Continental Contact Extra Light Tire Black 700x37. If I
get half the use out of these as compared with the Avocets I'll be well
satisfied.

Interesting that Avocet would scrap...
Forum: General July 26th 09, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Yuz Man
Avocet Cross Tires No Longer Available

Too bad.

Is there a comparable tire you can recommend. I do what you'd call 'trail
riding'. No off-road downhilling or anything like that. Mostly trails of
packed dirt / gravel / asphalt - rail...
Forum: General July 26th 09, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Yuz Man
Avocet Cross Tires No Longer Available

I've ridden on the same set of Avocet Cross tires for over fifteen years.
That's the most compelling reason for me to want to replace these in kind.
But I can't find these available anywhere. Are...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3