Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: steck
Forum: General April 27th 10, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By steck
Gearing for touring

On Apr 27, 10:13*am, bcdrums wrote:
Sorry can't tell: do you have a double or a triple chainring setup?

The current setup is 48/38/28 in front.

I might want to swap out the...
Forum: Techniques April 27th 10, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By steck
Gearing for touring

On Apr 27, 10:13*am, bcdrums wrote:
Sorry can't tell: do you have a double or a triple chainring setup?

The current setup is 48/38/28 in front.

I might want to swap out the...
Forum: General April 26th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By steck
Gearing for touring

I have a 2007 Bianchi Volpe. When touring, I pull a Burley Nomad
trailer. Recently, I used this
setup to do a ride of the east coast of...
Forum: Techniques April 26th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By steck
Gearing for touring

I have a 2007 Bianchi Volpe. When touring, I pull a Burley Nomad
trailer. Recently, I used this
setup to do a ride of the east coast of...
Forum: General March 29th 10, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By steck
Bianchi touchup paint?

Anyone know where I can get touchup paint for a 2007 Bianchi Volpe,
color "Gang Green"?
My LBS doesn't have it, and my emails to the online Bianchi stores in
the US and Europe
have gone...
Forum: Rides December 30th 09, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By steck
Self-supported tour of Tasmania

I'm trying to organize a self-supported tour of Tasmania, starting
in late January or in February. Most likely, the ride will go from
the
ferry wharf down to Hobart along the east coast, but I'm...
Forum: Rides February 20th 09, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By steck
Self-supported ride in Tasmania

I'm looking for a small number of people to join me for a self-
supported ride in Tasmania
later this month (February) or in March.

I'm open to route, but I'd like to end in Hobart so I can fly back...
Forum: Australia February 14th 09, 08:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle