Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray
Forum: Rides February 15th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray
Panniers and Rack

This page (http://www.biketouringtips.com/searchTips.html?
country=&state=&place=&id=Bike%20Touring%20Equipment&subtopic=17.2)
lists 14 links to information about racks and panniers. Several of
them...
Forum: Rides December 2nd 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Ray
Lighting

On Dec 1, 6:23 pm, Ron Wallenfang wrote:
On Dec 1, 8:38 am, "Robert Norton" wrote:

There's a big variety of lighting systems cheap and dear. I...
Forum: Rides November 23rd 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Ray
New Bike touring website

On Nov 1, 2:30 pm, Ray wrote:
I have created a new Bike Touring website called a href="http://www.biketouringtips.com"www.biketouringtips.com/a.

The idea behind the...
Forum: Rides November 1st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Ray
New Bike touring website

I have created a new Bike Touring website called a href="http://
www.biketouringtips.com"www.biketouringtips.com/a.

The idea behind the website is to create an on-line archive of bike
touring...
Forum: Rides November 1st 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Ray
Cycling in South East Asia

You might try this link: http://www.biketouringtips.com/showTipComments.php?tipID=294
to Bicycle World who have a large list of bike tours around the world.

There are other Southeast Asia links at...
Forum: Rides November 1st 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Ray
Cycling in South East Asia

You might find this a href="http://www.biketouringtips.com/
showTipComments.php?tipID=294"link to a Bicycling World useful/a.

There are other Southeast Asia links at a...
Forum: Rides November 1st 07, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Ray
Cycling in South East Asia

You might try these links at www.biketouringtips.com:

a href="http://www.biketouringtips.com/showTipComments.php?
tipID=294"large list of bike tours./a

There are other's at...
Forum: Rides March 31st 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Ray
Route Advise and Tips: Highway 1 from SLO to Los Angeles

On Mar 24, 12:29 am, wrote:

What about elevation changes and road
conditions?

You will be on Highway 1 most of the way. It is a two-lane paved road
with minimal shoulder...
Forum: Rides September 22nd 06, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 10
Posted By Ray
Alternative California north-south route to Highway 1?

I realize this might be a heretical suggestion, however, I would simply
ride to Pacifica and take a cab (order a van?) to Montera, just past
Devil's Slide. The first time I rode to LA from SF, I got...
Forum: Rides August 30th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray
pacific coast bike ride

I have made this ride several times. It is a great ride. It is not as
good south of SLO.

While it is natural to start from San Francisco, be aware that Highway
1 from Pacifica to Montera goes...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10