Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.61 seconds.
Forum: Techniques January 19th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 19, 12:03*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"d p chang" wrote in ...

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com writes:

Forum: Techniques January 19th 09, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 18, 10:41*pm, A Muzi wrote:
"jim beam" wrote:
so when you said "carbon sucks", then bleated about fatigue cracking,
you were...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 09, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 17, 8:02*am, "
wrote:
On Jan 16, 10:59*pm, wrote:

On Jan 17, 6:35*am, jim beam wrote:

Forum: Techniques January 17th 09, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 17, 6:35*am, jim beam wrote:

yeah. *but your steel frame fatigued. *your carbon post clamp didn't.

Why do you say that? I had been tightening the clamp quite...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 17, 6:11*am, Chalo wrote:
wrote:

It turn out that Cervelo made a 9 gram seatpost clamp to
lighten up the R3-SL frame and it has a habit...
Forum: Techniques January 16th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 16, 10:11*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 16,...
Forum: Techniques January 16th 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

There is a nice article about it he http://www.flammerouge.je/content/6_cyclos/events/roubaix.htm

-ilan

Scott Gordo wrote:
I'm going to be in the neighborhood during Paris-Roubaix this year.
Forum: Techniques January 16th 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By [email protected]
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 16, 7:48*pm, "Denis" wrote:

Le terme exact est cyclosportive
Denis

Faux, il faut dire : "le terme exact est UNE cyclosportive" autrement
(sans l'article)...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of California, Sausolito to Santa Cruz, the macabre stage

On Dec 8, 8:17*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

You mean...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of California, Sausolito to Santa Cruz, the macabre stage

On Dec 8, 7:19*pm, William Asher wrote:

If you ever get killed out there, instead of a monument we'll start the
rumor that you were about to be indicted for some sort of...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of California, Sausolito to Santa Cruz, the macabre stage

On Dec 8, 4:43*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

P.S. By...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Stop calling me Lance

On Dec 8, 3:20*pm, Pierre wrote:
...the option is off the table...

OK, we won't call you Lance, Pier...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of California, Sausolito to Santa Cruz, the macabre stage

On Dec 8, 3:16*pm, wrote:
Stage 2 of the Tour of California will take the riders up Tunitas
Creek road from the Pacific Ocean up to the top of the Peninsula
mountain ridge. At...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of California, Sausolito to Santa Cruz, the macabre stage

Stage 2 of the Tour of California will take the riders up Tunitas
Creek road from the Pacific Ocean up to the top of the Peninsula
mountain ridge. At the turnoff from California Highway 1 to...
Forum: Racing November 29th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sponsors can cheat as well

La Francaise des Jeux just lost a libel case against an individual who
accused them to be "organized cheating." French courts upheld his
right to free speech and admitted that the evidence he...
Forum: Racing November 27th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

On Nov 27, 2:27*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
schreef:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_frm/thread/3183520a9c3...

Strange,...
Forum: Racing November 27th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

On Nov 24, 11:32*pm, jenben wrote:
HI everyone:

I am a new member and will only post once to tell you
about me and my company which is located in New Jersey.

I...
Forum: Racing November 26th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

On Nov 26, 3:22*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:03:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:
How does one get your new jersey?

Forum: Racing November 26th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

On Nov 25, 1:01*am, jenben wrote:
Hi everyone:

I am a new member and out of respect for the group I will only post
once (commercially that is) *to tell you about me and my...
Forum: Racing November 25th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Cross racing with aero wheels

On Nov 25, 3:03*pm, cycledogg wrote:
OK, call me a hermit, say I have been living under a rock, but for the
past several seasons, I have noticed more cross riders using...
Forum: Racing November 25th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Bradley Wiggins the comedian

On Nov 24, 7:37*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
At the end of part 1 of the Q&A with the Garmin riders:http://www.velonews.tv/?articleID=2485

What was Riis doing in...
Forum: Racing November 23rd 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

On Nov 23, 1:28*am, "Robert" wrote:
"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

Robert wrote:
"Donald Munro"...
Forum: Racing November 20th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

On Nov 20, 11:12*pm, William Asher wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:

Maybe CN can get LANCE to write a diary called "Ball One."

for maximum jr. high humor impact, LANCE has to...
Forum: Racing November 20th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

On Nov 19, 11:41*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
Why is it that the editors of Cyclingnews don't seem able to actually edit?

Spelling and misused words and completely incorrect...
Forum: Racing November 20th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By [email protected]
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

On Nov 20, 4:24*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

This is perfectly natural: English has become the Lingua Franca of the
world.

About 10 years ago when I organised a series of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500