Showing results 1 to 25 of 293
Search took 5.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Morten Reippuert Knudsen
Forum: Techniques October 19th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 27
Recommendations for Non-Steel Road Frame With Fender Clearance?

Espressopithecus (Java Man) Espressopithecus wrote:
My 35-year old steel rain frame is rusting and I want to replace it with
something impervious to rust. We get ~ 80"...
Forum: Racing September 30th 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Dynepo

Marty wrote:
On Sep 28, 1:53 pm, Morten Reippuert wrote:
Marty wrote:
Forum: Racing September 28th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Dynepo

Marty wrote:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28092007/58/tour-de-france-rasmussen-scandal-continues.html

So, they can't say he failed a drug test because they are not certain
Forum: Techniques September 24th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Question on Campy gruppos

Nate Knutson wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:10 pm, wrote:
If things go as planned, I'm going to get a frame next year and build
it up (right now the...
Forum: Techniques September 24th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Question on Campy gruppos

wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:10 am, wrote:
If things go as planned, I'm going to get a frame next year and build
Forum: Techniques September 24th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Question on Campy gruppos

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:

Get 2008 Veloce or Centaur and look for 2006 Centaur or Veloce ERGO
levers. MUCH better innards than the design they are...
Forum: Techniques September 19th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
How to deal with tight tires on Zonda rims?

bfd wrote:
On Sep 19, 8:54 am, "Michigan John"
wrote:
My lady friend has a set of Campy Zonda wheels. Tires are so tight on these
rims...
Forum: Techniques September 19th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Michigan John wrote:
My lady friend has a set of Campy Zonda wheels. Tires are so tight on these
rims that she can't change a tube by herself and it's dang tough...
Forum: Techniques September 5th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
bike computers that fit on your stem?

Vintage wrote:
Can anyone please give me a list or recomemend any bike computers that can
attatch to ones stem instead of handlebars please??

I have kwing bars and...
Forum: Racing September 5th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
More interesting stuff from UCI.

alex beascoechea wrote:
Apparently UCI has sent a requisition to Valverde so that he justyfies why
he was not available for a surprise control at home last 23 June....
Forum: Techniques August 14th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 175
why no more steel bikes?

Tim McNamara wrote:

Unforutnately the "beer can" problem is common with aluminum frames.
Experience with oversize lightweight aluminum frames here in the US is
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 175
why no more steel bikes?

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Morten Reippuert wrote:

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 175
why no more steel bikes?

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:

In the bike rider and bicycle formula, it means little. Great steel
frames are about 3.3, great ti frames, about the...
Forum: Racing August 13th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
cofidiis

pierre wrote:
the Cofidis guy that put all this team out this year and shame was'nt french
att all, he is italian. they even"t benn excluded, they just decided to go
out when...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
identifying a chorus long cage rear deralliur

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
On Aug 12, 11:12 pm, Morten Reippuert
wrote:
Hank Wirtz wrote:
I'm...
Forum: Racing August 13th 07, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
doping was still

Smokey wrote:
On Aug 12, 10:09 am, "test" wrote:
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com a ?crit dans le message de news:
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
identifying a chorus long cage rear deralliur

Hank Wirtz wrote:

I'm curious what you mean by "couldn't handle." I've got a 13-29
paired with a short cage Centaur, and it works great, even with the
tension screw...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
identifying a chorus long cage rear deralliur

A Muzi wrote:
Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
Before going to the alpes next week i got a 13/29 cassete (50/34-13/29
shuold be sufficient), hovever my short cage Chrus...
Forum: Techniques August 12th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
identifying a chorus long cage rear deralliur

Before going to the alpes next week i got a 13/29 cassete (50/34-13/29
shuold be sufficient), hovever my short cage Chrus 07 couldn't handle
the 29tm so i searched all over Copenhagen for at medium...
Forum: Techniques August 12th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 175
why no more steel bikes?

Kinky Cowboy wrote:

The mid market steel bike has disappeared because aluminium is about
10 times cheaper if you're aiming for a frame weight in the 3lb area,
plus aluminium...
Forum: Techniques August 12th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 175
why no more steel bikes?

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:

Steel is plentiful at many bike shops and from a multitude of
builders. Mostly US makers these days, but the likes of...
Forum: Racing August 11th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Why the old guard may need to go

mtb Dad wrote:

I think Mike may be right, but only because the previous regime did so
little to control doping. I don't think pulling out of the Olympics
is the...
Forum: Racing August 11th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Why the old guard may need to go

Tom Kunich cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

What with the Basso case, the Ferrari history and his general
approach, Johan Bruyneel did nothing to inspire confidence in the
team's...
Forum: Racing August 11th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Left behind by Slipstream's evolution?

bar wrote:

Hm. I wonder if Vaughters had any clue that disco was coming apart
before he signed all those big names to slipstream? He might have
been able to get levi...
Forum: Racing August 10th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Left behind by Slipstream's evolution?

bar wrote:
So what do all the changes at Slipstream mean for guys like Pate and
Creed?

Are they being left in the lurch? Will we see them in Subway kit in
2008? Or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 293