Showing results 1 to 25 of 333
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Davey Crockett
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By Davey Crockett
Another shot from LeMond

Bret Wade a écrit profondement:

| Tom Kunich wrote:
| "Bret Wade" wrote in message
| SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
| On Jul 8,...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By Davey Crockett
Another shot from LeMond

a écrit profondement:

| The biggest difference is that Boonen is clearly having some kind of
| mental breakdown and forcing him to do this year's Tour would have led
| him down...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 60
Posted By Davey Crockett
Rasmussen

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| On Jul 9, 1:04*pm, Davey Crockett
| wrote:
| RicodJour a écrit profondement:
|
| I did not!
|
| | There's the race and then...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Davey Crockett
The Tour is for ******z

"Carl Sundquist" a écrit profondement:

| "Davey Crockett" wrote in message
| Try this one ;)
|
| RAID LEMAN...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 60
Posted By Davey Crockett
Rasmussen

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| There's the race and then there's the race. Maybe Rancid-mutton
| didn't affect the outcome of the race, but he interfered with it and
| distracted attention from...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Davey Crockett
What happened to Cancellara ?

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| a écrit profondement:
| | World TT champ; peak too soon for the tdf, train too much in the
| | mountains, or just past his prime ? or...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Davey Crockett
The Tour is for ******z

Try this one ;)

RAID LEMAN MEDITERRANEE

Avec le concours de la Ville de Nice

730Kms-21 COLS – 31238 MS de DENIVELLATIONS

Route:
Thonon- D12- Coldu - Cou-HabèreLullin- Villars sur Boège- Col...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By Davey Crockett
Another shot from LeMond

Arthur Ogus a écrit profondement:

| On 2008-07-06 19:05:22 -0700, "
| said:
|
| From velonews:
|
| "All these new training programs, oh, I...
Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 60
Posted By Davey Crockett
Rasmussen

Bret Wade a écrit profondement:

| Tom Kunich wrote:
| "Bret Wade" wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 9th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

a écrit profondement:

| World TT champ; peak too soon for the tdf, train too much in the
| mountains, or just past his prime ? or something else ?

Davey thinks he was riding...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 96
Posted By Davey Crockett
But the Borders are Secure now..........

Bill C writes:

Hey we've been barking up the wrong tree for years now. The terrorists
aren't Muslims or Islamic:

Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Davey Crockett
Happy Birthday America

Dan Gregory writes:

Davey Crockett wrote:
http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

And greetings from your Southern neighbour...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Davey Crockett
Happy Birthday America

writes:

On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett
wrote:

Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Davey Crockett
Inquiring minds want to know.

writes:

Jeff Jones leaves cyclingnews.com for Future Media. Future Media buys
cyclingnews.com Who's your daddy?

Future Media merges its several cycling sites and closes...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Davey Crockett
Happy Birthday America

http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....

http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg

Plus a little touch of...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Davey Crockett
More EU Nonesense

Bill C writes:

On Jul 4, 1:09 pm, Davey Crockett
wrote:

Meanwhile the Polish Leaders milk Merkel dry

Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Davey Crockett
More EU Nonesense

We're digging up the vineyards now

Tough titty France, Italy, Spain and Portugal et alii to a minor
degree

Meanwhile the Polish Leaders milk Merkel...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 96
Posted By Davey Crockett
But the Borders are Secure now..........

Bill C writes:

On Jul 4, 10:23 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Davey Crockett
RIP - Encore

"mal" writes:

Clearly this is a BS discussion in light of the tragedy.

The circumstances are not explained. You seem to assume that the driver had
a clear view up...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Davey Crockett
Nice going Jeannie

Bill C writes:

On Jul 4, 11:04 am, Davey Crockett
wrote:
French Road Championship

1. Edwige Pitel (Team Uniqa) 3h 06m 10s
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C writes:

On Jul 4, 10:23 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Davey Crockett
Nice going Jeannie

French Road Championship

1. Edwige Pitel (Team Uniqa) 3h 06m 10s
2. Jeannie Longo (Team Uniqa) at 16 seconds
3. Marina Jaunautre (Vienne-Futuroscope) 31â€
4. Christel Ferrier-Bruneau (Les Pruneaux...
Forum: Racing July 4th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Davey Crockett
DaveZ in, BobbyJ out

Kyle Legate writes:

Paris-Nice is a training race.

It always used to be anyway - apart from the year or couple of years
when it went on to Rome and was...
Forum: Racing July 3rd 07, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Davey Crockett
Flandis is a Terrorist

"G.T." writes:

Davey Crockett wrote:
Watch it here

Bush says that SOB is going to be "Rendered so fast it'll make his
Firkin' head spin"

Forum: Racing July 3rd 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Davey Crockett
Watershed Times

Dan Connelly writes: